cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

Graphics / Logo Question?

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Graphics / Logo Question?
Hi all sorry to bother you I was just wondering is any 1 else is fed up with the logo (1) above the main number. I’ve noticed every time the girls sit back when their in the middle of the screen the damn number covers the ladies mid drift area & it really pisses me of lol. So I thought I’d ask you guys to see what you’s think.

Here's an example of what i mean.
[Image: 8ce44154521198.gif]

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 16:50 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2009 16:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Graphics / Logo Question?
I agree. Its the same on the freeview show as well. Totally unnecessary.
02-11-2009 16:53
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Its the same reason that all of these annoying needless oversized graphics are there all the time......to cover the best bits up so we don't see them, I was watching one channel the other night , model in question had nice skimpy knix on and so we could see anything the camera operator deliberately and slowly adjusted the camera taking several attempts to get it just right so any potential good view was lost behind a fucking huge 3g phone graphic in the bottom right corner!

Here's some viewer advise to all you producers, make the graphics smaller and you will see an increase in ratings, make them as transparent as possible and you will see more ratings, take them away for 5 mins at a time you will see more ratings, more ratings may equal more calls ...right?! But still don't listen to us we are only the viewers but I was under the impression you needed viewers cuz they make the calls that earn you your keep!

One of you shows be brave and take a chance on the advise even if its just for 2 experimental hours, you may be surprised at what a difference it may make!
02-11-2009 17:40
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To be honest I’ve no idea why they put it on the screen because it's B****Y obvious it's option (1) unless they put (2)...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:52 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2009 17:41
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

i was thinking the same thing when watching amanda last night, it is annoying.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
02-11-2009 17:47
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-11-2009 17:40 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  [color=#0000CD]Its the same reason that all of these annoying needless oversized graphics are there all the time......to cover the best bits up so we don't see them, I was watching one channel the other night , model in question had nice skimpy knix on and so we could see anything the camera operator deliberately and slowly adjusted the camera taking several attempts to get it just right so any potential good view was lost behind a fucking huge 3g phone graphic in the bottom right corner!

About your 3g phone comment Elite's just as bad. The faces & the phone constantly blocks the view, Why Elite has them that big i've no idea annoyed.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:51 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2009 17:49
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

On 959 not long ago (1) was in the middle of the screen & you saw it moving down & over to the right like the l in tetris lol lol

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 22:17 by SirAssAlot.)
03-11-2009 22:15

gemma hiles