gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Jemma Jey Bangbabe debut TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

RE: Jemma Jey Bangbabe debut TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with you rammy jemma was stunning last night and she did have a good bangbabes debut and also the long hair bring on tonight the a bomb and jemma together
07-11-2009 10:59
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-11-2009 10:57 )Tintin Wrote:  From what i saw of her she still has a bit of babestation in her (not turning full round to the cam.) other than than she was Amazing

When girls leave babestation i wish they'd leave that boring side to camera stuff there. At least Amanda never did that boring side to the camera crap when she was on babestation!!

Cate Harrington did the best bum angle ( ie close to 0° ) to camera pose on the freeview show last night. Smile
07-11-2009 11:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I only saw the last section Jemma did on freeview , i thought she was very good , but i have a few concerns , firstly , with the mic left on you could hear her keep getting told of for playing with her knickers , so playing with your knickers must not be allowed on freeview , secondly, please can THE WATCHER listen to what Jemma said on the mic on her last section on freeview , i think she said that it was her last night ever on the channel ! ,, so i do not know what this means, will she be no longer allowed on freeview!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-11-2009 11:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

probably just not allowed on freeview as jemma is next on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
07-11-2009 12:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-11-2009 11:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  I only saw the last section Jemma did on freeview , i thought she was very good , but i have a few concerns , firstly , with the mic left on you could hear her keep getting told of for playing with her knickers , so playing with your knickers must not be allowed on freeview , secondly, please can THE WATCHER listen to what Jemma said on the mic on her last section on freeview , i think she said that it was her last night ever on the channel ! ,, so i do not know what this means, will she be no longer allowed on freeview!

I just checked my recording. She said "its my last time ever on the channel tonight"
A bit ambiguous, but she clearly meant the last time on for that night.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 12:10 by TheWatcher.)
07-11-2009 12:07
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

shes too naughty for freeview neways Smile. hopefully her and amanda stay away from freeview channel Smile
07-11-2009 12:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was just about to say its probably jemma just saying its her last time on last night and not her last time on bangbabes

im sure bangbabes will keep jemma and amanda away from freeview judging by their comments on their blogs about how naughty they want to be tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
07-11-2009 12:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-11-2009 12:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im sure bangbabes will keep jemma and amanda away from freeview judging by their comments on their blogs about how naughty they want to be tonight

I hope not.
07-11-2009 12:17
Spitroast Offline
babe_fan_dan

I've not got sky but im guessing they'll be on the streams on the website? Also working til about 1.30/2am, so im gonna miss quite a lot of the night

Anyone planning on recording all of the jemma/A bomb parts?
07-11-2009 13:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Thanks for checking your recording THE WATCHER , i really hope Jemma will still be on freeview , i am a sky viewer but used to be a freeview only viewer , so i know what it is like when your favorite girls on sky only and you cannot see them

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-11-2009 13:49
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles