michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

QUEEN OF 901

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Exclamation QUEEN OF 901
Think I'm gonna do Mon & Tue, as Weds I'm tied up. OK yeah with ropes! Not really. But had to thwart someone as no doubt someone will say that.

AND WHEN I'M ON 901 Rolleyes WILL IT ALL BE SORTED MR BBlacky? COZ YOU KNOW I'M GETTING EVER SO SLIGHTLY PISSED Cool JOKING APART, MORE THAN EVER SO SLIGHTLY...........

So will it be smooth runnings? or will the Gremlins still be hiding in the Jeffries tubes?

WELL FOLKS, IF YOU CANT SEE ME, HEAD WAY DOWN TO 901, NO DOUBT STILL SERVING A PENNENCE FOR PISSING OFCOM OFF & GETTING THE PAD ANOTHER BOLLIKIN eekTongueCoolBlush

Yep............

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
06-11-2009 10:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: QUEEN OF 901
Looking forward to having a gawp at ya today Kelly :-)
06-11-2009 11:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Not on now till next Monday Dabbler....... sorry hun xx

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
06-11-2009 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

Awwwww I guess I'll just assume the foetal position and gently rock in the corner til then Blush
06-11-2009 12:04
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

(06-11-2009 10:59 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Think I'm gonna do Mon & Tue, as Weds I'm tied up. OK yeah with ropes! Not really. But had to thwart someone as no doubt someone will say that.

AND WHEN I'M ON 901 Rolleyes WILL IT ALL BE SORTED MR BBlacky? COZ YOU KNOW I'M GETTING EVER SO SLIGHTLY PISSED Cool JOKING APART, MORE THAN EVER SO SLIGHTLY...........

So will it be smooth runnings? or will the Gremlins still be hiding in the Jeffries tubes?

WELL FOLKS, IF YOU CANT SEE ME, HEAD WAY DOWN TO 901, NO DOUBT STILL SERVING A PENNENCE FOR PISSING OFCOM OFF & GETTING THE PAD ANOTHER BOLLIKIN eekTongueCoolBlush

Yep............

Maybe its Ofcom who sent the Gremlins, they just hold Gizmo under a tap and point the resulting furballs in the direction of the Pad, just don't lure them out with food because the problems will just get worse
07-11-2009 11:24
rover Offline

You mean l have to go all the way to 901 just to watch you Kelly well it better be bloody worth it!!! annoyed
Just kidding Kelly l would seek you out which ever channel you were on. Damn l sound like a stalker now.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-11-2009 11:49
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(06-11-2009 10:59 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Think I'm gonna do Mon & Tue, as Weds I'm tied up. OK yeah with ropes! Not really. But had to thwart someone as no doubt someone will say that.

Yep............

901?

Well, we have a house number......any chance of a postcode as well? Would make the surprise visit so much easier - and surprise visits are always enjoyed by everyone Big Grin

Or have I got that post all wrong?

08-11-2009 00:49
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

It's BN2 1TW Sooky. Just keep walking until you find it Wink
Might explain why Kelly says you have to head down to get there Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
08-11-2009 02:57

michelle thorne