• 66 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Babeshow Girls : Twitter, Facebook etc

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshow Girls : Twitter, Facebook & Myspace
Dionne Daniels's pretend protected account

http://twitter.com/dionnedaniels/

Tongue

According to many people from Studio 66, she is not on Twitter, but then how can this account have the verified badge? I know they can be copied, but then how can we be sure other accounts for other women are legit?

This is Paige Tyler's account, legit, and even she is following the pretend Dionne Daniels account, though both blue badges are in the same spot for both accounts, so this is rather confusing. A protected account also makes it seem more legit to me, whereas the past Dionne accounts were not private. In an older Twitter account for Dionne, she mentioned that she just burned her back on her hair curlers or whatever, but if it wasn't the real Dionne, then how the hell would some obsessed person know this?? There was also a person claiming to be her younger brother, with a picture, which is another reason I thought it was a legit account, yet everyone said it was not.

http://twitter.com/paigetyler_/following
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 16:58 by mrmann.)
04-09-2012 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-09-2012 16:39 )mrmann Wrote:  how can this account have the verified badge?
This is Paige Tyler's account, legit, and even she is following the pretend Dionne Daniels account, though both blue badges are in the same spot for both accounts, so this is rather confusing.

Neither of those accounts have the blue verified badge as far as I can see, in fact I don't know of a single glamour model that does. Not even the big name ones such as Lucy Pinder are verified.

(04-09-2012 16:39 )mrmann Wrote:  A protected account also makes it seem more legit to me

Away from the issues of legitimacy, I've never understood why some of the girls have protected accounts when the reason they are on twitter is for promotion.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-09-2012 21:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2012 21:43 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 16:39 )mrmann Wrote:  how can this account have the verified badge?
This is Paige Tyler's account, legit, and even she is following the pretend Dionne Daniels account, though both blue badges are in the same spot for both accounts, so this is rather confusing.

Neither of those accounts have the blue verified badge as far as I can see, in fact I don't know of a single glamour model that does. Not even the big name ones such as Lucy Pinder are verified.

(04-09-2012 16:39 )mrmann Wrote:  A protected account also makes it seem more legit to me

Away from the issues of legitimacy, I've never understood why some of the girls have protected accounts when the reason they are on twitter is for promotion.

I thought the blue logo was the verified badge, or is that the logo with the check in it?

Either way, I think Paige confirmed this was her real account, which is why I've always thought this latest Dionne account was real, as they look similar with the blue logos in the same place. The accounts of most of the other Studio 66 women look the same as well, and apparently those are legit accounts. They all follow Studio 66's account, and vice versa.

As for the promotion thing, well that's possible, but if Dionne has someone stalking her, then she'd likely not want them to read her comments. I vaguely remember someone here mentioning she had a stalker, or someone who had been threatening her. However, none of the other women seem to be following Dionne, except for Paige Tyler, which I find odd, and surely Paige would know whether her account was fake or not. I can't imagine she'd follow Dionne without ever Tweeting her.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 21:55 by mrmann.)
04-09-2012 21:52
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-09-2012 21:52 )mrmann Wrote:  I thought the blue logo was the verified badge, or is that the logo with the check in it?

[Image: image-F7DA_50466CC0.jpg]

[Image: image-CC15_50466CC0.jpg]

The top image has the verified logo, it's the blue circle with a tick. The other blue logo in the top right is for composing a new tweet, I don't know what other logo you could be thinking of.

(04-09-2012 21:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Either way, I think Paige confirmed this was her real account, which is why I've always thought this latest Dionne account was real

Many people, including Studio 66 boss Jamie, have confirmed that the Dionne account is a fake. That Paige is still following it (for whatever reason) is irrelevant.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-09-2012 22:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I meant the blue bird above each of their pics, and the blue bird where it says follow in the links I provided. I didn't think the verified check meant anything considering the legit accounts of the babe channel women and other people in general who don't have the check.

True about Jamie and them saying she doesn't have an account, as I see no point why they'd lie, but it still shouldn't be possible for someone to pretend to be someone they are not.

Also, how do you explain the info given that was accurate though from her past fake account? The fake Dionne telling when she'd be on next, which was true info not always shown on any of the schedules, or telling us about burning her back right as it happened, before we even saw her on the TV with the wound. Someone with a picture of themselves, claiming to be her younger brother who was a follower of hers, and Paige being too dumb to realise it's not the real Dionne bladewave

These are the only reasons I kept thinking her past account was real, despite people saying it wasn't.

Regardless, doesn't Twitter have a way to handle this, or are the hackers too sophisticated for them? It seems way too easy for someone to become someone else on Twitter, even with the verified check, which has happened in the past.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 23:28 by mrmann.)
04-09-2012 23:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  I meant the blue bird above each of their pics, and the blue bird where it says follow. I didn't think the verified check meant anything considering the legit accounts of women who don't have the check.

The bird logo is just the standard Twitter logo. The verified check mark is only for major celebrities or organisations, and several of them (Bruce Campbell for example) had to wait quite a while before they got it. Like I said, not even Lucy Pinder, one of the UK's biggest glamour models, is verified so I wouldn't expect any of the channel girls to be.

(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  it still shouldn't be possible for someone to pretend to be someone they are not.

Are you new to the internet? laugh

(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  How do you explain the info given that was accurate though?

Only the person or people behind the fake account know the answer to that, and since I'm not one of them I can't them you.

(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Regardless, doesn't Twitter have a way to handle this, or are the hackers too sophisticated for them?

Twitter will only remove an account if enough people report it. It takes a matter of minutes to set up an account and you can use any name and avatar you want, all you need is an e-mail address. There's also no hacking required.

04-09-2012 23:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Paige being too dumb to realise it's not the real Dionne bladewave

These are the only reasons I kept thinking her past account was real, despite people saying it wasn't.

As I said to you back in March (you're not still obsessed with this are you? Rolleyes ) assuming the Dionne account isn't real, it probably came up on her 'suggestions' and she clicked follow because she knew Dionne from a photoshoot/party or something and hasn't given it a second thought since. Rather than being dumb, it probably just means she has a life Wink
05-09-2012 09:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2012 09:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Paige being too dumb to realise it's not the real Dionne bladewave

As I said to you back in March (you're not still obsessed with this are you? Rolleyes ) assuming the Dionne account isn't real, it probably came up on her 'suggestions' and she clicked follow because she knew Dionne from a photoshoot/party or something and hasn't given it a second thought since. Rather than being dumb, it probably just means she has a life Wink

So then you have an explanation as to how this fake person knew about her back scar before the real Dionne even mentioned it? Before Dionne revealed it on TV? What about her little brother who would post comments and even had pics of himself? Another fake as well? Does she not have a little brother then?

True about Paige, but you'd think they would have spoken at least once on Twitter, as I can't see Paige following another babe channel woman without speaking to her, especially considering she's one of the only babe channel women following that account.

Yes I'm obsessed RolleyesShybladewave
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 15:38 by mrmann.)
05-09-2012 15:25
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

It's fake, accept it, deal with it, move on!!

Yes the faker is clever in using personal info and photos, but you'd be surprised the lengths these people goto sometimes, seriously weird.

The main reason to have a twitter account is for promotion, yet this is protected. If it was personal, bear in mind that this is not her 'real' name, so why have a personal twitter account in her work name.

It's fake, and however much you choose to disbelieve that, won't change that basic fact Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
05-09-2012 16:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2012 16:18 )munch1917 Wrote:  It's fake, accept it, deal with it, move on!!

Yes the faker is clever in using personal info and photos, but you'd be surprised the lengths these people goto sometimes, seriously weird.

The main reason to have a twitter account is for promotion, yet this is protected. If it was personal, bear in mind that this is not her 'real' name, so why have a personal twitter account in her work name.

It's fake, and however much you choose to disbelieve that, won't change that basic fact Smile

The faker can also see the future Tongue JK
05-09-2012 16:56