Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

I know I'm new around here, but!

limpwrist Away
Senior Poster

I know I'm new around here, but!
Hey guys and girls. Iv been skulking around this forum for a week or so. Finally decided to start getting involved and hopefully contribute as much as i can to the members. Well i have just come to check the forum and see that my "rep" is 2, i think wow iv made a bit of an impact, feels pretty good.

But then while checking a tread that i had posted in i find my rep now says only 1, gutted. So i go off to see what thats all about. Somebody with 1 post has negged me due to i guess not likeing my avatar. I know its a bit risky but we all no why we are registered to a forum such as this surely.

Now my question is, is my avatar to much over top?

Would have much prefered a simple pm asking to change it than just a straigh out neg rep!

Maybe thats how the rep system works on here, if so forgive me for jumping the gun.

jeez, well that feels a little better now, rant over Rolleyes

Tutorials :-: Picture upload via ImageVenue :-: Any File upload Via RapidShare
23-11-2008 21:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: I know I'm new around here, but!
Not sure why he didn't have the courtesy to PM you or why he's never had the balls to give a neg rep to some of the other guys with avatar's similar to yours.

In my experience, Admin sometimes adds a rep to someone when they gain an unfairly given neg rep. Fingers crossed for you Admin sees this as an unfairly given neg rep... Sad

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2008 21:12 by skateguy.)
23-11-2008 21:12
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

It is abit strange that he didn't PM you but, some people might like to see topless babes but not another guy ejaculating?

That could be the problem.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2008 22:01 by BristolRovers.)
23-11-2008 21:22
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Doesnt bother me at all like, we are all adults lol
23-11-2008 21:36
limpwrist Away
Senior Poster

Cheers guys and girls for your comments.

skateguy Wrote:Not sure why he didn't have the courtesy to PM you or why he's never had the balls to give a neg rep to some of the other guys with avatar's similar to yours.

In my experience, Admin sometimes adds a rep to someone when they gain an unfairly given neg rep. Fingers crossed for you Admin sees this as an unfairly given neg rep... Sad

Hope admin do see it and just erase it, but i guess he/she is allowed their opinion on the avatar.

BristolRovers Wrote:It is abit strange that he didn't PM you but, some people might like to see topless babes but not another guy ejaculating?

That could be the problem.

I do see your point that maybe some people might not be here to see hardcore content, however this kind of content is all over this forum.

fadedJeans Wrote:Perhaps if u used a female ejaculation for your avatar instead?
Or if I used one of mine! Lol xx

Hehe, feel free to take a vid and send it me. I'll see what i can about turning it into an avatar.

Finally thanks to everyone that have rep'd me from reading this thread. I didnt intend this thread to gain me rep, it was just a rant. It does make me feel welcome tho.

Cheers limpy

23-11-2008 21:48
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

No problem.

I think it is nice to see a new person contributing in the forum, alot of people who have just signed up just lurk and post only when they see something they want and ask for it.

It is good to see a new name in the threads.

Sure alot of people will agree.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2008 22:01 by BristolRovers.)
23-11-2008 21:59
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

To be honest with you at first i had to look closely at it cuz i thought you had footage of my whopper lol
23-11-2008 22:03
limpwrist Away
Senior Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:No problem.

I think it is nice to see a new person contributing in the forum, alot of people who have just signed up just lurk and post only when they see something they want and ask for it.

It is good to see a new name in the threads.

Sure alot of people will agree.

Smile

Yeah i have seen i think in the dani 3g/tiff pussy pics threads a lot of "1 post wonders" asking/begging for the links. I'm determined not to be that person, there maybe something special uploaded one day where i have to beg tho Tongue

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:To be honest with you at first i had to look closely at it cuz i thought you had footage of my whopper lol

Haha, nice...but if u have got footage like that flying around u wanna get a price tag on it. Maybe even open a bloke section up for you!

23-11-2008 22:17
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

limpwrist Wrote:Maybe even open a bloke section up for you!

Noooo! It was all going so well until that point... Wink No wonder Cherryryder gave you rep & loved your avatar Big Grin

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2008 22:25 by skateguy.)
23-11-2008 22:24
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

pmsl

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-11-2008 22:29