Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

2 girls on screen at the same time

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

2 girls on screen at the same time
Not sure am keen on having 2 girls at the same time on the babeworld channel aka chat lounge. Most the time it just seems like there just chatting with each other. i know sometimes people don't phone in, but just seems a little off putting, one other thing can't they make the banners on the screen smaller it takes up too much of screen, same with the rest of the channels too.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-11-2008 18:44
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: 2 girls on screen at the same time
very true. I've noticed the babes lose concentration when theres more than one babe and quite often put the phone on the bed to carry on a conversation...now thats just rude!! The Bang Babes lot are particularly guilty of this..

Don't get me started on the banners! And as for the cameraman....useless!
24-11-2008 19:09
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Glad to hear that am not the only one that thinks that too Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-11-2008 19:16
limpwrist Away
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:Don't get me started on the banners! And as for the cameraman....useless!

Man if i was in charge of a camera around these babes, u guys would have a lot more than the big banner to moan about Tongue

the banners are crap tho, we all know the numbers. I understand why they do it but some of them take up nearly half the bloody screen.

Tutorials :-: Picture upload via ImageVenue :-: Any File upload Via RapidShare
24-11-2008 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66