Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Types of calls

ukguy343 Offline

Types of calls
Whenever I watch the babe shows, always seems to be a lot of foot fetishists, or people who love close up of the girls feet.

Is there generally a most common request or type of show?

Do any of the girls ever get asked to do financial domination type shows?
09-11-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Types of calls
Makes me wonder how many of the calls are genuine.

And what's a financial domination show ?
10-11-2009 01:32
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_financial_domination

Surely the the fact that you have to pay the babes just to talk to them, means that all the shows are financial domination Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 02:11 by skateguy.)
10-11-2009 02:10
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know if you guys remember but it was not so long ago that it was so unusual to get a female caller on one of these shows that you just about had balloons and confetti falling from the ceiling every time it happened, yet today hardly a night go's by without one, two or sometimes three or more female callers phoning in. It may be that I am getting more cynical the older I get but it makes a lot of financial sense to have a large number of callers phoning in to listen rather than having a single caller calling in, especially when it's quiet. I have to admit I have called in to listen in the past and found some some of the callers very "scripted", just saying.
I may be totally off base here, just wondered what you guys think.
12-11-2009 22:40
ukguy343 Offline

(12-11-2009 22:40 )mucker Wrote:  I don't know if you guys remember but it was not so long ago that it was so unusual to get a female caller on one of these shows that you just about had balloons and confetti falling from the ceiling every time it happened, yet today hardly a night go's by without one, two or sometimes three or more female callers phoning in. It may be that I am getting more cynical the older I get but it makes a lot of financial sense to have a large number of callers phoning in to listen rather than having a single caller calling in, especially when it's quiet. I have to admit I have called in to listen in the past and found some some of the callers very "scripted", just saying.
I may be totally off base here, just wondered what you guys think.

Nah I can see that, they also advertise sometimes when there is a female caller on the line too.

I guess cos it costs it is sort of financial dom by default, but the babes could order you to stay on the line Wink
14-11-2009 01:06
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

They're gonna end up having a female caller night where girls can ring up for half price but if you wanna listen it'll cost you full price.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
17-11-2009 14:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed