GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Models Fight Night!

MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

Models Fight Night!
I am looking for models for a Models Boxing night I have organsied for next year. You don't need experience as you will be trained for free 2x a week starting after Christmas at a gym in Liverpool st and full protective face guards will be provided.

For the last 2 Years I have worked as a ring girls for City Warriors Boxing Matches, where the events always raise a lot of money for various charity's such as Shelter and Redwood Lodge Chilrden's home.

City Warriors Boxing have always put on an excellent night and have some of the best British boxers appearing such as Steve Collins, Lloyd Honeyford, David Starie and also Nigel Benn, who recently auctioned of his World title belt at one of the events to raise money for the charity.

After the last Boxing event in the Summer, I decided I would like to help raise money for Redwood Lodge Children's Home. I decided to organise a Model's Fight Night with City Warriors and donate all the money from the night.

Along with Gary Stasek, the owner of City Warriors boxing, we booked the venue and arranged how the night be. All that's needed now are the models!

I am holding a casting 11th Nov in London and also a second casting in 12th December at Mayfair Night Club. Along with Gary, I will be picking the models for the fight.

The fight night will be a ticket only event if you would like to come and watch I'll let you guys know when tickets are on sale next Year

Interested? Let me know if you would like to attend, and if so, which casting you'd like to come to. If you know someone who you think would be interested then let then know about this

Monica xx
10-11-2009 03:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Models Fight Night!
good luck with this. babes and boxing are my 2 fave things in the world, although maybe not together. but anything for charity is a good thing. hope it makes a mint.
10-11-2009 19:16
Find all posts by this user
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(10-11-2009 19:16 )mrben Wrote:  good luck with this. babes and boxing are my 2 fave things in the world, although maybe not together. but anything for charity is a good thing. hope it makes a mint.

Thank you MrBen! Maybe you should come and watch it next Year x
10-11-2009 19:28
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Will Harry Hill be involved? Wink
10-11-2009 21:32
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

Haha no but I think he should be...maybe I'll ask him tee hee x
11-11-2009 01:59
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

Ouch! Surprised..........this sounds awful.......definitely count me out of this one! It does sound like its all for a good cause so hope you find the right girls and they are protected.

Bailey x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 02:47 by Bailey.)
11-11-2009 02:44
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 02:44 )Bailey Wrote:  Ouch! Surprised..........this sounds awful.......definitely count me out of this one! It does sound like its all for a good cause so hope you find the right girls and they are protected.

Bailey x

Thats okay hun... why don't you come round mine that night and watch a DVD (bring the gaffer tapeBig GrinTongueBig GrinTongue)...?
11-11-2009 02:49
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(11-11-2009 02:44 )Bailey Wrote:  Ouch! Surprised..........this sounds awful.......definitely count me out of this one! It does sound like its all for a good cause so hope you find the right girls and they are protected.

Bailey x

Lol all models are provided with full protective head guards but for me, I can't wait to get in the ring tee hee x
11-11-2009 03:46
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(10-11-2009 03:02 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  City Warriors Boxing have always put on an excellent night and have some of the best British boxers appearing such as Lloyd Honeyford.

Lloyd Honeyghan was my boxing hero when I was a kid and I even love him more now because he's turned into Huggy Bear.

[Image: yljd37bt9uhjjv0hww9.jpg]

I know Sapphira O'Shannon is a model who likes her boxing, she might be up for this type of thing. Why don't you get Former British and European champion Cathy Brown, Jane Couch & Laura Saperstein involved in the show to add credibility. If you wanted more publicity for the event you could get Angel McKenzie from Big Brother 10 to turn up. Anyway, good luck for the show and I hope everything goes well.Heart

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 04:34 by Colbert Rules.)
11-11-2009 04:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope it goes well monica and hope you raise lots of money

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2009 12:14
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles