Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Models Fight Night!

MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

RE: Models Fight Night!
(11-11-2009 03:33 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  
(10-11-2009 02:02 )MonicaHarris Wrote:  City Warriors Boxing have always put on an excellent night and have some of the best British boxers appearing such as Lloyd Honeyford.

Lloyd Honeyghan was my boxing hero when I was a kid and I even love him more now because he's turned into Huggy Bear.

[Image: yljd37bt9uhjjv0hww9.jpg]

I know Sapphira O'Shannon is a model who likes her boxing, she might be up for this type of thing. Why don't you get Former British and European champion Cathy Brown, Jane Couch & Laura Saperstein involved in the show to add credibility. If you wanted more publicity for the event you could get Angel McKenzie from Big Brother 10 to turn up. Anyway, good luck for the show and I hope everything goes well.Heart

Eeeek! I just realised I typed Lloyd's name wrong, god I need to start sleeping. I met him at a few of the boxing events and he's lovely.
Well if you do know any models that might want to do it, send them to this thread. I am doing the first casting today and 2nd one 12th Dec xx
11-11-2009 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

what about a fight between your self and Juliet? From what I see it would be a match up between good and evil. Regardless I would pay to watch that as long as I am allowed to fantasize that the fight is over melaughSmile
11-11-2009 18:24
Find all posts by this user
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

haha how funny, I don't think she'd be reliable enough or I would actually ask her. After all, she is a beautiful girl, but wouldn't take the chance.

If you guys live in or near London you's should come to watch on the night!x
11-11-2009 19:03
Apple( o )( o ) Offline

wow this is by far my favourite post, i love the babestation girls. if you have any others please dont hesitate to post!!! by the way do you have any of selena? she has blonde hair, can't believe i forgot her!
28-11-2009 19:20
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

(28-11-2009 19:20 )manojkumar Wrote:  wow this is by far my favourite post, i love the babestation girls. if you have any others please dont hesitate to post!!! by the way do you have any of selena? she has blonde hair, can't believe i forgot her!

Do I have any of Selena? What do you mean?x
28-11-2009 20:47
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Hey Monica,

If you haven't already, you should speak to Reede Fox on babestation - she use to box when she was younger, so she may be up for it. Also, Camilla Jayne goes over to Germany every so often as a ring girl, and she's a boxing fan too, so you may want to chat to her too!

All the best!!
xx

What was that?
02-12-2009 01:13
MonicaHarris Offline
Club Paradiso Babe

Thanks Golathor, not sure how to get in touch with them, are they on the forum?x
04-12-2009 12:32
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Hey Monica, Camilla is, don't think Reede is though. But their both on BabeStation if that helps?

xx

What was that?
04-12-2009 20:26
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

sexy babes boxing....not bad. would prefer the babes to have a tongue fight in a hot tub though. better viewing and less dangerSmile

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
06-12-2009 15:09
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I'll get in the ring with you Monica, i'd love to get a proper beating from a black haired blue eyed long legged sexy voiced super hot young lady such as yourself, i wouldn't even need any training i'll just stand there and you can beat the crap out of me and i wouldn't need the head gear as i have my own mask already, also it might raise extra money for the charity, who wouldn't pay a bit more to see some gimp beaten down by a beautiful woman?
11-12-2009 10:56
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles