Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

For 2 Days Only!!

Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

For 2 Days Only!!
RE: Ani
(28-06-2009 20:44 )Dreamlander Wrote:
It was called Housebabe and was the best day show ever! I have so many of Ani's performances still ! She would frequently 'accidentally' show her nipples,the tape never quite held them in lol,and would do these 'leg raises' on request showing her knickers! Proper,cheeky,flirty daytime fun,a lovely,sexy girl! I miss those days!
And her first topless night show,I thought I was going to explode,well I sort of did but that's another story lol!

Dreamlander

I've had alot of mail and messages asking if i'd ever go back to days.. Well peeps i'll be on Chat Lounge channel 955 tomorrow (Wednesday) and This Sunday 2pm-9pm.. Yes just 2 days only!! looking forward to it )..
Still have my night shifts.. tonight, Thursday and Saturday so dont worry i'll be baring ass still lol

Big Kiss

Ani x

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
10-11-2009 17:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

RE: For 2 Days Only!!
Great to hear/read that Ani. I remember watching you on The House, I'll do my best to catch you over the two days xxx.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
10-11-2009 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

housebabe ani james
can anyone else remember those great days of a show on channel 961 called housebabe with a gorgeous lass called ani james who made a few brief appearances on chat lounge ??????

well ani usually works on the late shows now but is actually on chatlounge right now wearing a sweet little dress,but i remember housebabe ani only too well,coz you see !!! where i worked their was a gorgeous girl i really liked,i never ever told her but she ended up getting the sack for something i aint sure of but ani sounded just like this girl and also i remember ani sometimes wore a tigerprint dress which ofcourse i loved but also it was one of the most revealing dresses you could ever wish to see in a daytime show and i was really unhappy when housebabe stopped airing coz ani was fantastic,but as most of you already know i [wak1976] dont watch babeshows that much after 9pm
the way ani was in the day on that show,we didn`t need lateshows,if you catch my drift xxx XXX xxx

it would be excellent if miss ani who is currently on chat lounge,would come back to just do days coz i thought she was incredible and the stuff i remember is just magical
[got a few shows still on dvd] Big Grin

anyway,if you see this ani james ? i think you was fantastic babe & i loved those shows Heart xXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 19:51 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
11-11-2009 19:46
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i think my thread was renamed or moved here,either way it deosn`t matter as long as ani knows how much i loved seeing her show xxx

i think i might be in luck too,i`m sure she`s wearing tiger shoes Big Grin lol
or maybe i need to watch out in case she wants more outfits Wink

11-11-2009 20:27
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

right i get it ?
i made a thread about ani,but it was deleted and my post was moved here because there was already a thread about ani ? i hadn`t found ? or something like that i think Anyway

SHAME YOU CANT DO MORE DAY SHOWS but i will be watching sunday just hoping for a blast of the past[pardon the exppression] LOL.
er

the only thing left to say is,them times was magical princess and ive missed you loads,i dont watch after 9 coz its more frustrating than pleasurable.you probably wont understand but have a nice night anyway

lots of love and bestest regards dear ani,you will always be 1 of my favourites Heart tiger xXx

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 20:42 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
11-11-2009 20:35
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Big Grin gorgeous sweet ani Heart is back on the show now Smile
just as she promised Heart and i think she looks absolutely stunning in a luvly little dress Heart
thank you ani XXX Heart ITS PERFECT HUNNI

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 15:05 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
15-11-2009 15:04
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I bet she looks lovely

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
15-11-2009 19:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

after today im gonna look for you on nights if you cant come back to days sweet gorgeous ani Heart thanks babe ive loved your show XXX

15-11-2009 21:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV