Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't care how snobbish this sounds, but I am sick of hearing the 'woe is me' act freeviewers have.

Yes you might have paid a one-off for your equipment, but that's it, you don't pay anything else at all for all the channels you get, so stop whining about something you are getting for free, and be grateful that you have an option like freeview, and that they have any of the babeshow channels at all!

I have sky, and I pay a substantial amount a month for it, and I personally believe for that, I should be entitled to better viewing than a freeviewer. Why should we have the same channels with the same content when I am paying for it and you aren't?

If it's free, you are entitled to nothing, so stop you complaining and be grateful you have anything at all Big Grin
25-09-2011 17:44
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-09-2011 17:44 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Why should we have the same channels with the same content when I am paying for it and you aren't?

How many more times and in how many different ways do we have to say this?

You pay NOTHING for the babe channels - they're free-to-air, NOBODY pays to receive them. READ the posts above, ffs.

Whatever you pay to Sky is for your chosen subscription pack and nothing else.

The only people who pay for these channels are those who phone in to talk/listen or buy services like pics and videos.

The only payments made to Sky for the babe channels are the fees the channels themselves pay to have their shows on the Sky platform.
25-09-2011 17:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(25-09-2011 17:44 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I don't care how snobbish this sounds, but I am sick of hearing the 'woe is me' act freeviewers have.

Yes you might have paid a one-off for your equipment, but that's it, you don't pay anything else at all for all the channels you get, so stop whining about something you are getting for free, and be grateful that you have an option like freeview, and that they have any of the babeshow channels at all!

I have sky, and I pay a substantial amount a month for it, and I personally believe for that, I should be entitled to better viewing than a freeviewer. Why should we have the same channels with the same content when I am paying for it and you aren't?

If it's free, you are entitled to nothing, so stop you complaining and be grateful you have anything at all Big Grin

That's your choice to pay the "substantial" amount for non babe channels , if you stopped paying this substantial amount you would still get to see the all babe channels for free , don't forget some freeview viewers also pay substantial amounts to watch non babe channels on freeview as well , freeview has also got non babe channels subscription channels packages that cost substantial amounts too .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2011 18:01 by mr mystery.)
25-09-2011 17:59
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

By paying for sky, I am entitled to better quality viewing that a freeview subscriber, babeshows and other channels (such as sky1 etc)

As a result, the babeshow channels on sky should be of a higher quality than those of freeview.

If you actually read my posts, not once did I say I was paying for the babeshow channels, but sky in general
25-09-2011 18:03
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-09-2011 18:03 )iamthatjack Wrote:  By paying for sky, I am entitled to better quality viewing that a freeview subscriber,

No, you are not. That entitles you to receive the channels you have chosen to subscribe to. Nothing more.

Edit: End of. Stop showing yourself up.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2011 18:07 by vila.)
25-09-2011 18:06
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Ridiculous! You honestly think you should get the same viewing experience as someone who has Sky?

You just sound bitter
25-09-2011 18:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-09-2011 18:13 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Ridiculous! You honestly think you should get the same viewing experience as someone who has Sky?

For free channels, why not?

By your logic sky viewers should not get the benefit of watching BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 etc through their sky system because they 'belong' to freeview.
25-09-2011 18:57
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
if you wanted to you can jest watch the free to air channels on your sky box without paying this is called free sat from sky or you could switch to free sat it's self. but that dose not have a lot of babe shows right now.
also not everyone can have sky. so freeview is the only other way to watch TV.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
25-09-2011 21:52
rockey Offline
Banned

i would be happy with bbc 1,2,3,4 ,itv channels and channel 4 the other channels all 1000 plus are offensive to anybody with a brain and should be regulated out of existence.
25-09-2011 22:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-09-2011 21:52 )dave34 Wrote:  if you wanted to you can jest watch the free to air channels on your sky box without paying this is called free sat from sky or you could switch to free sat it's self. but that dose not have a lot of babe shows right now.
also not everyone can have sky. so freeview is the only other way to watch TV.

I'm fairly sure you can do a manual scan and store them under 'Other Channels', or some similar heading.
26-09-2011 00:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV