Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
(14-11-2009 14:56 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  YOU DON'T NEED A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO SKY TO RECIEVE THE BABE CHANNELS!!!

But most people don't know that. You seriously think that shyster Murdoch isn't savvy enough to captilise on that?

Edit: When the girls are commenting on what they supposedly are or are not allowed to do, they don't compare Freeview with 'satellite', they say "Sky".
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 17:39 by vila.)
14-11-2009 17:36
Find all posts by this user
Donald Trump's "Hair" Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2009 15:17 )TheWatcher Wrote:  How do you know its nonsense? Do you work for Sky or Cellcast?
I'm sure the Sky marketing dept has some say in what Cellcast can show on freeview.
Its what I would do if I was in charge of that dept.

I find it very difficult to believe that Sky have any sort of deal with Cellcast, but hey if you can provide me proof then i will take it all back. Until then it's all he said, she said conspiracy garbage.

(14-11-2009 17:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Certainly this week thanks to CAMILLA has seen a vast improvement just after Amanda Jemma Jey and now Caty Cole have left BS! I bet they are wondering whats going on and should they have stayed!

I bet their not!

(14-11-2009 17:36 )vila Wrote:  But most people don't know that. You seriously think that shyster Murdoch isn't savvy enough to captilise on that?

Then thats their fault for being so lazy that they don't research.
14-11-2009 17:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-11-2009 17:54 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  Then thats their fault for being so lazy that they don't research.

That's a ridiculous statement. When they're constantly being told "we can only do that on Sky", why would they imagine anything else was possible? It's ok for those of us who are clued up about the technical stuff - most people are not.

Edit: And in any case it has no bearing on whether or not Murdoch's mob are pressurising/bribing Cellcast.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 18:28 by vila.)
14-11-2009 18:24
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

What is this all about really, you freeview users dont miss a lot.Everything is posted on here, thats worth posting ,by JOSH and SKATE ,so if you think you have missed anything just come on here and download it for free.

What did i miss?
14-11-2009 18:26
angel heart Offline

Sky only owns 20% of freeview - not enough to make any decisions or determine what content is broadcast.
14-11-2009 18:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-11-2009 18:26 )biker200 Wrote:  What is this all about really, you freeview users dont miss a lot.Everything is posted on here, thats worth posting ,by JOSH and SKATE ,so if you think you have missed anything just come on here and download it for free.

It's not the same as being able to watch it live and it's certainly not the same for those of us who would like to watch a decent performance when we're phoning the show. Also, the quality of our own direct off-air recordings is almost bound to be better than those which have been processed for uploading, even though most of those are superbly executed.

(14-11-2009 18:36 )angel heart Wrote:  Sky only owns 20% of freeview - not enough to make any decisions or determine what content is broadcast.

Who said anything about Sky being in a position to make decisions or having any other legimate influence? We're talking here about behind-the-scenes skulduggery - at least I am.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 18:59 by vila.)
14-11-2009 18:59
Junior Poster

(14-11-2009 18:24 )vila Wrote:  That's a ridiculous statement. When they're constantly being told "we can only do that on Sky", why would they imagine anything else was possible? It's ok for those of us who are clued up about the technical stuff - most people are not.

Edit: And in any case it has no bearing on whether or not Murdoch's mob are pressurising/bribing Cellcast.

Surprised

It's a sad sad day when people are actually daft enough to believe that people who represent Rupert Murdoch are leaning on Cellcast. Big Laugh

And by technical do you mean finding out about free digital tv other than a freeview box? ie Google?
14-11-2009 19:04
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-11-2009 19:04 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  It's a sad sad day when people are actually daft enough to believe that people who represent Rupert Murdoch are leaning on Cellcast. Big Laugh

What is sad is that there are people who are daft enough to believe that the likes of Mr Murdoch get where they are without ever resorting to any kind of dubious practice. You need to pay more attention to news and current affairs and learn about the sort of stuff that really goes on in business.

(14-11-2009 19:04 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  And by technical do you mean finding out about free digital tv other than a freeview box? ie Google?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Why would anyone Google a subject if they aren't aware of their ignorance to start with? And by 'technical' I mean that those of us who have a little knowledge about these things know that some channels on Sky are free-to-air but most people when told that something is 'on Sky' will assume that they need a Sky subscription to receive it.

Ffs stop putting up such stupid arguments.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 19:30 by vila.)
14-11-2009 19:19
Junior Poster

(14-11-2009 19:19 )vila Wrote:  Why would anyone Google a subject if they aren't aware of their ignorance to start with?

Ok how about Digital Switchover, i'm sure The Sopranos/Murdoch's haven't got power over them yet.? Last time i checked they are constantly advertising that they will give people impartial advice on the digital switchover and what it will involve, you would think that people would think before spending their cash.

(14-11-2009 19:19 )vila Wrote:  Ffs stop putting up such stupid arguments.

The only stupidity here is coming from you.
14-11-2009 19:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-11-2009 19:30 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  Ok how about Digital Switchover, i'm sure The Sopranos/Murdoch's haven't got power over them yet.? Last time i checked they are constantly advertising that they will give people impartial advice on the digital switchover and what it will involve, you would think that people would think before spending their cash.

Wtf does that have to do with it?

The number of 'straw man' arguments that get posted in this forum is a source of constant amazement to me.
14-11-2009 19:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV