Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

POSSIBLE New Channel

nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

RE: News on new channels
(16-11-2009 23:26 )RCTV Wrote:  
(16-11-2009 23:18 )DanVox Wrote:  Under Euro rules that come into force in December, if a channel is based abroard and targeted at the UK Ofcom can ask it to clean up it's act, and if it doesn't, order that country's government to close it down. (There's a bit more to it than that, but you get the idea).

also if they are recorded abroard they have to also be broadcast in their country of filming, well that is Spanish law at least, and know that there are other countries that do the same.

bladewave
If the bigots at Ofcom are actualy breaking the law by censoring [television without frontiers] why should any Euro rules let them get away with ordering a country`s government to close it down.
We all know that after the watershed 9.00 pm,nudity should be allowed on any tv channel.
Ofcom have been getting away with censoring channels for we adults and will keep getting away with imposing these disgusting fines on the adult channels [even the scrambled ones] until the channels fight back,take ofcom to court and damn them to Hell.
28-11-2009 16:09
Find all posts by this user
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

Ofcom stopped my company from even broadcasting in UK and we got the crappest recording out of it, only being able to record in region.

In many countries there is no watershed and people are more open, for example i could walk down the street topless easily and not get told to put a top on, and just get perved over by men. The UK is a nanny state compared to Europe.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
28-11-2009 22:01
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I thought there was a specific thread to discuss ofcom related subjects..And this thread is meant to discuss NEW CHANNELS! . . .

smile... even on the crap days!
28-11-2009 22:28
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(28-11-2009 22:28 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  I thought there was a specific thread to discuss ofcom related subjects..And this thread is meant to discuss NEW CHANNELS! . . .

there is a lot of links between ofcom and new channels.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
28-11-2009 22:33
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

small local company based in spain, that aids larger companies with TV work.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
28-11-2009 22:51
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

We don't need internet exposure so we don't use it, we use word of mouth and contacts.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
28-11-2009 23:37
schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: POSSIBLE New Channel
If you (RCTV) were to look at the "Discussion", "Thoughts" & "Feedback" etc threads for each channel, then there is a whole host of posts to what you are asking for in this thread.

Not that i'm telling anybody not to post in this thread, but a little research maybe in this respect would prevent so many duplicated threads appearing - which is starting to happen more frequently.

Having said that.. my suggestion, to answer (in a daytime show respect only), would be to steer away from the boringness that is watching the girls just lie down all day long on a bed/sofa in a boring set. We need visual stimulation (more) as it's not possible to be on the phone to the girl all day long.

So we need exciting sets, themes, exciting girls to watch (teasing) - doing lots different things (movement, talking on the mic etc etc).
29-11-2009 12:28
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

Ok, a lot of our crew are ex-theatre based, so it should more variety to it and like the idea of what you have said.

Would people like to see girls go on location and do live filming from locations, so there's not just a girl on a phone and that there are girls out filming doing reports for the show?

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
29-11-2009 15:25
Charlemagne Offline

Are you planning to open a new channel in Spain?
Or in Britain?
There are a lot of the existing companies struggling with just the phone call revenue. Do you have a marketing plan?
29-11-2009 22:36
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

Spain. we are looking at texts aswell, which seems to be missing now. Also looking at doing some location shows were girls are at different locations.

We have got the problem of that under our license we aren't allowed to post images on the internet because of copyright of the channel owners.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2009 23:16 by RCTV.)
29-11-2009 23:15
Thread Closed