Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Multiple personalities

Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Multiple personalities
You know i have been on the forum a while now.. and read a lot of posts.. some bad.. and some excelent.. but what realy concerns me is the users on the forun that post under multiple personalities ..bladewave am i wrong to say i have noticed by the posting style and language that there are many here that do this.. Of course the big question to ask is why? isnt one name or one persona enough..What is wrong with being yourself and speaking your mind as yourself not jumping around being a different person here someone else there etc.. and if im totaly wrong please feel free to post and batter me about it. just trying to get a chat going.

smile... even on the crap days!
18-11-2009 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: Multiple personalities
I guess it could be an easy way to boost one's own rep count Big Grin

Kidding aside,don't the site administrators have a record of members computer IP addresses to prevent banned members from re-registering under new names.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
18-11-2009 20:56
Bunna Away
On Leave

I have seen similar on other forums, I don't mind if someone has realised they have been an ass and decided to leave the old member behind and as long as they stay as just the one member I am ok with that.
But when members use different guises to stir up s**t or are a friend in one guise and a tw*t in another to the same person/s, then that is just wrong.

Thank you and goodnight!
18-11-2009 21:04
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

name and shame the culprits
18-11-2009 21:07
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I didnt create the thread for naming and shaming purposes. more for discussion on why that should happen.. If it does that is... or am i being paranoid... and for other members views on it. or if they had noticed.

smile... even on the crap days!
18-11-2009 21:24
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-11-2009 21:24 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  I didnt create the thread for naming and shaming purposes. more for discussion on why that should happen.. If it does that is... or am i being paranoid... and for other members views on it. or if they had noticed.

It certainly happens. Just ask hornyguy1 gcapri1 dragonking. Bounce
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 21:38 by Chilly.)
18-11-2009 21:37
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

people only tend to change their names if they've been getting on like a bit of a tit otherwise i dont see the point
18-11-2009 22:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

You can spot haz's alternative user names a mile off but that gersfan must be a master of disguise or something Wink
18-11-2009 23:05
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I think its so they can play good cop bad cop, be sickeningly lovely to all the girls they like under one persona and on the otherside be the biggest c**t to those they dont like!

This could even work on the ones they do like if the girls have rejected a PM from them or not given these fanboys their phone number, to get their own back the use the bad cop persona to slate her!

You have to be kinda of pathetic to do shit like that, but as multiple user names exist you cant rule any reason as to why out.
19-11-2009 00:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Though the admins wouldn't allow you to have multiple personalities on here!!
23-11-2009 00:56