Lori when she was innocent
    What a sweet young girl, who could have guessed what would happen
http://rapidshare.com/files/309284939/Lori_1.mpg
19-11-2009 17:28
Find all posts by this user
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori when she was innocent
I don't think this minx was ever 'truly' innocent..!

At least not in my mind.
19-11-2009 19:40
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

You have to admire her for sticking with the same tits...

... and no, I don't mean Cellcast!

They may not be large but they suit her and I for one would be very upset if she decided to upsize them. The one thing the babe channels are not short of is oversized breasts!

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 01:44 by DGxxx.)
19-11-2009 21:45
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

yeah dg i like her tits the way they are aswell
19-11-2009 22:35
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, I think she's perfect already and everything she's said hasn't got me worried about her considering any alterations. I've seen a real recent up-rising (no pun intended) of people saying natural is best, which I'm very pleased to see and hear!

I don't have sky so never got to see daytime Lori, but I'm still able to be amazed with her progress on the night shows. I'm in two minds whether this has been a good thing or not, but best way to look at it is that she's flying the flag for 'the au naturale girls' of the world and I think she's a great role model for others. And she's pleasing many, many men at the same time, lol.

Cheers for the vid link Smile
20-11-2009 17:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

someone texted lori about fake boobs and lori said she had no plans whatsoever to get them done and im really enjoying her on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 15:05
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

That is excellent to hear Rammyrascal. It's always a dangerous thing to say incase I'm completely wrong, but she doesn't seem the type who would be interested in surgery either but at the same time I can understand this job and industry have certain pressures. But given her popularity (and others like Paige), it's a sure sign to everyone, I hope, that most men do prefer things to be kept real and small boobs are both favourable and a preference Big Grin
22-11-2009 13:47
modernist Offline
Apprentice Poster

Natural boobs seem to be dissappearing, I hope Lori is never tempted to the dark side. She, Rachel Cole and Ella are the last bastians of hope....

Tori and Camilla have let me down!
25-11-2009 22:33
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Yoda looks up: "No, there is another"

Sorry, couldn't resist quoting Yoda, but there are a few others who offer us hope like Paige, Jada, Geri, and of cause girls with bigger but still natural boobs.
I'm not even sure I'd class Lori has having small boobs exactly. I think they're more then modest and suit her very well, and have such a lovely shape and form. Yeah, I'm probably getting carried away here but I find it far more beautiful seeing smaller, natural boobs.

I'm also glad I got to see the innocent Lori. Seeing someone's confidence grow and grow has been very positive to watch. It's almost like seeing two different people now, lol.
26-11-2009 10:30
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there!!

I don't when the vid was shot but I guess that when she started on the show Lori never thought she would ever get her boobs out never mind get naked three times in one night lol (last night)!!

I agree with everyone in that I hope she NEVER EVER feels the need to have her boobs changed (same goes for Paige!!). Judging by some other boob jobs we've seen it would be a massive mistake and they would be completely out of proportion with the rest of her perfect petite body.

Does anyone have snapshots /videos of Paige's very early days on the shows?

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE
26-11-2009 10:44
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles