Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Babe Channel's - Member Websites

sirfunkalot Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Honest site appraisal
The babes sites are probably all controlled by the same people who run the babestation site, and the content is pretty much the same apart from Amandas, Jemmas and Dani. These 3 are only worth one shout every year. The problem is they don't update regularly so not worth spending money for a month when you might get 1 update.

I have been on Brooke lees site and yes there's no full frontal nudity from the majority of the girls, but it gets updated every day and a range of birds on there. I liked Brookes site as you could see the whole site content for £3 for 2days access, which has stopped so I'd wait a month for new content before i pay for a months access.

Sexstation was good a while back, regular updates and the spycam was good as you could control it and see what you wanted to see from the girl on the main cam. Most of the hot girls left, but slowly more girls are coming back.

Vikki T's site has to be the worst and so is elites, 10 pic galleries of nothing really, and Vikki's is worse as you have to subscribe to at least 2 months to get to see the pics at high res, if you sign for 1 month you only get small low res shots, total con.

Karinas sites good, bit of hardcore and dildo work and lots of full frontal, but again slow updates.

trying to think of any other girls sites that are good. I think there's nothing worth shouting about, I'd pay for sites like suburbánamatuérs, good range of girls some of the channel babes on there, but guaranteed girl hot sets of british girls.

I now scan the net for the girl sets or even hunt down free passwords. It's not hard to find, the net is a wonderful place.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2010 19:52 by sirfunkalot.)
15-01-2010 19:52
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Amandas, Jemmas & Tiffany's sites are updated every week or every few weeks that i do know from when i was a member As for Babestation, Elite's & Vicky Thomas sites they aren't worth the time & money spent on them!!

sirfunkalot Is right about Vicky T's site All the pics are small plus she blackmails members saying you qualify for hq pics in 30 days meaning you've to join for 2 months to see all of her pics in HQ hmm who the hell does she think she is......

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2010 20:48 by SirAssAlot.)
15-01-2010 20:46
barteric Offline
Senior Poster

Best website to join?
hey guys any tips 4 witch website to pay 4 next?

ive payed 4 lollys badcocks and angel longs website and were both well worth it

BUT Elite tv was total waste money

i want a website wiv rare pics help me out guys xxx

Love alll you babes on the channels keep up the good works from Big E
24-01-2010 19:34
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Best website to join?
hi mate, check out my thread in the babestation section about charlie c's website. its has really good sets and videos of charlie, only downside the now, its not been updated for 3 weeks.
cheesyboy.
24-01-2010 19:53
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

I'd be interested to know what the actual figures are for the Cellcast websites... Compared to other competitors in the adult industry, and even the girls individually, there seems to be no balance between content and the pricing structure.

From what I've seen and heard, most of them need to be revamped...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
05-02-2010 15:26
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

it seems some of the girls are less bothered about their sites then others, as some use their blogs a lot more then others, and some seem to be updated a lot more.

i dont think the sites have been as successful as cellcast wanted tho
05-02-2010 15:55
seth Offline
Master Poster

Why waste your money on any of these sites when there's far more explicit stuff for free?
05-02-2010 17:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I re joined Yvette's site a while ago & my 1st thoughts were Bloody WooW cause in her latest 3 updates she had her pinky out but from her newest set it looks like it’s going back to tits only Sad. My opinion would be don't waste your money joining it.

I miss that amazing ass of hers already but not some of her chats cause they scare the crap out of me Big Laugh

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 21:08 by SirAssAlot.)
05-02-2010 17:51
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(05-02-2010 15:55 )chrislatimer Wrote:  it seems some of the girls are less bothered about their sites then others, as some use their blogs a lot more then others, and some seem to be updated a lot more.

i dont think the sites have been as successful as cellcast wanted tho

I was involved with a website for 4 years, so it's clear for me to see the mistakes Cellcast have made. They didn't get their strategy right, and it looks like Elite are going down the same path too...

Question is are they bothered about turning things around?

08-02-2010 18:05
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(05-02-2010 17:15 )seth Wrote:  Why waste your money on any of these sites when there's far more explicit stuff for free?

That's a fair point, but I'm just looking at it from a business point of view... I can give an obvious benchmark example of someone in the adult industry who makes a fortune. There is no comparison in terms of content and price, yet Cellcast and Elite charge more or less the same...

They're not the only ones though... Most people in the UK overvalue their business, and overcharge for their products/services.

08-02-2010 18:07
Thread Closed