Anastasia Fan

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion
That link works ok, thanks.
03-10-2011 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2011 21:29 )Paulie69 Wrote:  That link works ok, thanks.

Sorry I cant help you with Glamourchase.com, I just do GSL, its all I need lol
03-10-2011 22:43
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I hope Clare Louise will do another bath show soon?, it was a great show Cool
04-10-2011 23:42
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2011 23:42 )Classic84 Wrote:  I hope Clare Louise will do another bath show soon?, it was a great show Cool

it was rather excellent wasnt it :

are bath/shower shows popular to everyone? personally I enjoy most shows.
05-10-2011 00:25
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

It's so sad that some of the models from BabeStation have left. Sad

I don't know if this helps, what I understand, Babes from TV is a pile of crap!! Bounce I am sure they will come back, as they are losing money from the lack of people not willing to get overcharged and pay for a private 1-2-1 show, then it freezing and logging them out. Bounce
04-12-2011 10:11
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2011 10:11 )Paul71 Wrote:  It's so sad that some of the models from BabeStation have left. Sad

I don't know if this helps, what I understand, Babes from TV is a pile of crap!! Bounce I am sure they will come back, as they are losing money from the lack of people not willing to get overcharged and pay for a private 1-2-1 show, then it freezing and logging them out. Bounce

Paul, unusually, I shall show restraint in discussing 'another site' Some still believe I work for GSL, even though those in the know, know that I don’t (check my bank account), so I'll stick to commenting on GSL
I've had a look at 'other sites' and I do believe they serve a great purpose, in highlighting how good GSL really is, eg:
On the rare occasions that the video feed is below standard, shows have been delayed to correct this or cancelled, and members have been given refunds, and/or a free show ticket.
with GSL, there's a very clear pricing policy, no tipping the girl in the hope she might reveal more, its clearly indicated what and how much
That’s one of the beauties of GSL, the pricing is all open and clear before you pay a penny.
its also clear exactly what you get, what is allowed and what is not.
back to the video feed, which allows up to full screen without chat or for the video feed to fill the screen as much as possible and still have a chat window alongside, unlike some sites with video windows half the size!
customer support of the highest order, that reply quickly!

I expect a few will probably post here that I'm just advertised GSL again, but *****s to them. I'm happy to post about why I love GSL, and why its clearly the best, by a long stretch !

Why drive a Ford when, for the same money, you can drive a Rolls!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 12:49 by welshken.)
04-12-2011 12:45
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To be honest GSL is the worst cam site i've ever joined not only that the tip/level options is bloody scandalous annoyed

If every 1 got paid the way your options are on your site it would be amazing = Lazy sitting around doing nothing apart from showing skin. A working man would put all of your models to shame...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 20:33 by SirAssAlot.)
26-07-2012 15:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

ah tintin, I have to totally disagree, and so do so many members that have given great and positve feedback to date.

just what is it that you dont like? you just hurl a load of negativity without actually mentioning anything in particular!

as we all know, the site is very upfront and very clear about all costs and prices.

have you actually tried to chat to any of the girls or are you just spouting an opinion based on a quick look at the site.

If you dont like the site that much, then why not simply go on your way, instead of being black cloud in a nice sunny sky!

Nobody is making you stay, there's no membership fee or commitment of any kind. I suggets you just go and take your negativity with you.

the rest of us will happily carry on with the best webcam site there is. After all, with so many poor imitations, trying to copy the site, it must be doing something right, to be still going strong after nearly 4yrs!
26-07-2012 18:28
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-07-2012 18:28 )welshken Wrote:  just what is it that you dont like? you just hurl a load of negativity without actually mentioning anything in particular!

I think you need glasses because i give a reason why i don't like the site. Here it is again but this time in a bright colour.

(26-07-2012 15:29 )Tintin Wrote:  The tip/level options is bloody scandalous annoyed If every 1 got paid the way your options are on your site it would be amazing = Lazy sitting around doing nothing apart from showing skin. A working man would put all of your models to shame...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 20:33 by SirAssAlot.)
26-07-2012 19:41
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

have you actually had a chat with any of the girls? have you tried the product before you condemn it.
As for the prices, well, you get what you pay for! You dont get a Rolls Royce for Skoda money.

As I said, you obviously dont like the site, so dont let me stop you going on your way!
26-07-2012 19:47

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks