lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

Jasmine Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Jasmine Jones - Honey TV
guys im online right now www.glamourstarslive.com come and see me for a steamy 1-2-1 and my show is at 10pm x

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/jasminexjones

http://www.glamworship.com/performer/jasmine-jones

CLIP STORE - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40399
14-05-2010 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Glamour Stars Live
About to try this for the first time seeing as its Jasmine/Keira Mind you though call me cheap if you want but by my calculations a private nude show is £64 normally for the tip plus £1.80 I think it was a minute!! Even a 50% reduction isnt gonna tempt me on that basis or maybe I am reading it wrong To be quite frank for not a lot more if I was minded to I could have a half hour in the personal, real life company of a girl!
14-05-2010 21:53
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2010 21:53 )verona Wrote:  About to try this for the first time seeing as its Jasmine/Keira Mind you though call me cheap if you want but by my calculations a private nude show is £64 normally for the tip plus £1.80 I think it was a minute!! Even a 50% reduction isnt gonna tempt me on that basis or maybe I am reading it wrong To be quite frank for not a lot more if I was minded to I could have a half hour in the personal, real life company of a girl!
Agree with you there verona and i only watch the $10 dollar shows which i think are good value.Saw hayley coppins show just over a week ago and her show was great.Big GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
14-05-2010 23:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I prefer the 1-2-1's experiences with the models on GSL, the ones I've had have been a lot more naughtier and intimate than the Showtimes, which are a bit of a starter course. (a good value starter course)

But I concur its a shame the overall cost makes the 1-2-1's difficult to sustain, though to be fair to GSL there are a lot more discount incentives for members now, so its well worth keeping an eye on.
14-05-2010 23:21
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Call me a love struck fan boy if you want but whatever the cost a one to one private fantasy with the boss lady Carla Brown will be worth every penny. Just seeing the name Carla in print is enough to get me going if it's about Ms. Brown or not so having the sweet mistress of the webcam all to myself and doing my bidding Tongue that's worth any price.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 23:37 by little gimp.)
14-05-2010 23:35
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Aww thanks little Gimp.

Just to let everyone know that Natalia Phillips is online today and tonight - she was Holly briefly on Babestation I believe. She has a show tonight for $10 and she's pretty bloody gorgeous.
19-05-2010 08:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellis_Dee Offline
Senior Poster

With Carla owning GSL is she around most of the time?
20-05-2010 11:15
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Ellis Dee I'm not doing the shows at the moment as I'm ill but I will be back on again soon.

Carla x
21-05-2010 00:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellis_Dee Offline
Senior Poster

So are you around today? I would pay just to see you on webcam with your clothes on!
21-05-2010 14:07
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Kitty is doing a show tonight at 10pm and has also said she was doing one on Monday but that isn't advertised on the site.

Tonight's has a massage / naughty nurse theme, looks like it's aimed at the stocking fans too.
Kitty's shows on Elite have been getting rave reviews this week so probably a good time to catch one of her GSL shows too.
A bit like following horses during the jump season. Smile
21-05-2010 18:10

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks