• 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion
(07-08-2012 21:12 )HollyLover Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 10:49 )docutech Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 20:08 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 19:46 )welshken Wrote:  so if it was ages ago, why post your comments now?
if you've already decided GSL isnt for you, why bother commenting?

lol what a dumb ass question is that. This is a Discussion thread about the GSL site so why not give my opinion on it....

I think it depends what your after really, for me GSL complimemts the babechannels really well as I enjoy following up with girls on cam after 'getting to know them' on the channels......I've sampled two other similar sites of late which generally deal with Glamour models and they were horrific in terms of organisation and support plus a zero throughput of traffic

I think GSL is a superb site I've had some great 1-2-1's in the past, it has its disadvantages which definately curtail my use but like I say it all depends on what you want ....babe night shows for me are crap because i'm knackered by 10pm dosen't mean there crap for everyone else.

I kind of agree with this guy even though he sounds like he likes the girls for their lovely personalities only.
For a start Ken Boy calm down not everyone is going to like your beloved GSL. I was on there a while ago and it was not for me, since then i have found another glamourgirl webcam site which has babechannel and page 3 girls on it with not many boundries at all which is rite up my street, thus will probably get slagged off like GSL for one thing or another eg zero throughput of traffic!!:bounce: man these are webcam sites let people speak their minds and enjoy what they want.

lol no trust me I wouldn't pay good money just for a personality ...I agree I definately like and need a bit of rappour but this is where the day shows on TV work a treat in tandom. If a model relates to you and your voice then a 1-2-1 on GSL can be hotter and more fulfiling.

I think the 20 min shows are actually good value for money at about £8 odd its just about picking the right one theme wise to suit you or the girl you like whatever she wears. Personally I love intimate 1-2-1's more, unfortunately this is where the cost hurts too much the minute rate can be a killer for a gas bag like me so often I don't even get to a strip lol
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 16:05 by docutech.)
09-08-2012 15:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

The info on this site seems dead as a dodo at present with Carla now left have the all regulars left too ? ....which in the circumstances is understandable.
28-02-2013 16:36
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Kandi Kay online now advertising explicit nude for a 150 tip . Sooo tempting but with the £3 a minute charge on top just too expensive for me.
17-03-2013 12:03
dace Offline
Senior Poster

just looked at the site - 1 dollar = 1 credit

150 tip ontop of 3 credits per minute ?

fuck !

just checked - 150 dollars is 99 pounds !

double fuck !
18-03-2013 11:37
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(17-03-2013 12:03 )deltic Wrote:  Sooo tempting but with the £3 a minute charge on top just too expensive for me.

As dace has informed us it's $3 a minute and not £3, but anyway that's still expensive.
18-03-2013 12:56
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fantasy Village - Chat & Discussion
I see Chelsea French did a show tonight. That's a babe channel name I've not heard for a while.
11-06-2014 22:01
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fantasy Village - Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2014 22:01 )george lusk Wrote:  I see Chelsea French did a show tonight. That's a babe channel name I've not heard for a while.

Show was good too, full nude Smile oh yes , still a babe!
11-06-2014 22:18

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks