lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Glamour Stars Live
Gemma has a show on Glamour Stars Live on 2nd April. Register now and get a free ticket.
25-03-2010 19:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

[split] Danielle Maye - Chat & Discussion
Danielle has a show on Glamourstarslive on 30th March (under the name of Ashlea). Register now and get a free ticket.
25-03-2010 19:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

[split] Danielle Maye - Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2010 19:24 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Danielle has a show on Glamourstarslive on 30th March (under the name of Ashlea). Register now and get a free ticket.

Now I know quite a few babes from the channels are doing shows on Glamourstarslive in the coming weeks, And I have been a member there for quite a few months, But I think the members here need to be told what your missing out of your statement.

Yes you get a free ticket to a show when you register, but you have to pay for your first show to be able to use it.

Now I'm not complaining, as $10 or £6.75 for a 20 min Exclusive show with the model of your choice is in my opinion, still good value. But I think the members here deserve to be told the full truth.
25-03-2010 19:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Danielle Maye - Chat & Discussion
Hi aceman, we had to make it so that people buy a small amount of credits to get their free ticket - if it was as easy as just registering people would just keep signing up with new accounts all the time and we'd never sell any tickets! Buy 10 credits get 10 free is a pretty good deal, a lot of similar sites say they give a free ticket but when you read the small print it's spend 50 or something similar.
26-03-2010 11:54
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Danielle Maye - Chat & Discussion
(26-03-2010 11:54 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Hi aceman, we had to make it so that people buy a small amount of credits to get their free ticket - if it was as easy as just registering people would just keep signing up with new accounts all the time and we'd never sell any tickets! Buy 10 credits get 10 free is a pretty good deal, a lot of similar sites say they give a free ticket but when you read the small print it's spend 50 or something similar.

Apologies if it seemed I was getting at you, I certainly didn't intend it to sound that way. Maybe should have re-worded it to appear better.

As I said I personally think it's good value for money, and a great site. Big Grin
26-03-2010 21:37
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Glamour stars live a scam?
(20-03-2010 11:31 )rotronnie Wrote:  Hi,

been trying to book my old fav Katalina on their website and communication with Carla Brown is, to say the least, very poor. Already gave them 3 times 3 possible day (which makes 9 possible time shows!!!!!) and they constantly cancelled all my bookings. Now, since they have a strict no refund policy, i think of exposing the scam they are. Anybody had any experience? Hopefully it's just Kat having soem internet troubles (this was the original excuse), but then if you can't fix it in 9 days it means you should put a "temporarily unavailable" banner on the site....sorry, so pissed. Anyway, hopefully i will get my show one day.

Hi Ronnie, the booking system is automatic and it goes between the member and the model. If it gets cancelled it's because the model cancelled it. I can't get involved with the bookings, we have hundreds going through the system every day and I am already working 24/7 running the site so I just don't have time to personally deal with the bookings. No money gets taken off of you when you submit a booking so I don't see how it can be a scam. All that happens is you basically send a message to a model with suggestions of dates you'd like a booking, if she's not able to do it she clicks 'cancel'.

Having said that we are removing the option to book Kat as it makes us look bad that she cancels all the time.
28-03-2010 00:05
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Jenny on The Boudoir Now
Hey Hey Hey,

In a very cheeky mood today and can not wait until my show tonight hehe.

Make sure you come check it out at www.glamourstarslive.com its $10 (less then £7) for a 20minute show full of cheeky, flirty and of course nudity.

I will also be offering half price private fantasies after the show for those that attend my show so make sure you come along :-)

Look forward to seeing you there *mwah*

Jen x
06-04-2010 10:37
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Glamour Stars Live
Quick update: Kitty is doing a show on GSL, Monday at 10pm:
Cute School Girl in Pantyhose

I was very naughty when I was at school as I used to love to dress sexy to distract and tease the boys. For tonight's show I want to distract you - in my tight white shirt, tie and with my hair in pigtails you won't be able to take your eyes off of me. And when I bend forward, showing my sheer black pantyhose under my short black skirt it'll drive you wild. You can see why I was always in detention....
09-04-2010 01:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kitty Lea (night show) Caps & Vids
(09-04-2010 01:21 )welshken Wrote:  Quick update: Kitty is doing a show on GSL, Monday at 10pm:
Cute School Girl in Pantyhose

I was very naughty when I was at school as I used to love to dress sexy to distract and tease the boys. For tonight's show I want to distract you - in my tight white shirt, tie and with my hair in pigtails you won't be able to take your eyes off of me. And when I bend forward, showing my sheer black pantyhose under my short black skirt it'll drive you wild. You can see why I was always in detention....

That's nice and all, but she doesn't do fully nude does she? I heard from someone that Caty Cole's show on Thursday was great, but that it wasn't full frontal. GSL is a well run site, but what's the point in paying if you can't at least see full frontal? Looking forward to Kitty's return.
10-04-2010 13:43
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Kitty Lea (night show) Caps & Vids
Why do GSL keep posting their adverts in the Caps and Video threads, meaning that a bunch of discussion irrelevant to the Elite shows builds up which one of the moderators always ends up slavishly moving to the right section?

(Not least as the last time they posted in this particular Caps and Videos thread all hell broke loose as we know
but mainly it's a distraction from the efforts of the vidmakers, (on this occasion bcl.)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 02:11 by Rise.)
10-04-2010 17:14

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks