Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Girls changing channels and suddenly looking better or worse

ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

Girls changing channels and suddenly looking better or worse
i thought juliet was looking a bit plain on club paradiso, now she's back on TVX and fake-tanned almost out of the visible spectrum i think she looks amazing again.

lilly roma was a lily-skinned beauty on 910, then when on bangbabes she suddenly had an orange face, me and my willy looked at each other and said 'wtf?' in unison. thankfully the make up department have got her back to her best.

i dont want to say who looks worse because this post might get deleted
26-11-2009 10:37
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Girls changing channels and suddenly looking better or worse
I think if a girl is unhappy with the channel she is on a move elsewhere either refreshes her passion for what she is doing if it is the right move and to the right channel, otherwise moving just continues the cycle of being unhappy and can make you look bad. I always find I am drawn to those girls on these channels that have a sparkle to them and who really look like they are enjoying what they do.
26-11-2009 19:12
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(26-11-2009 19:12 )mikedafc Wrote:  I think if a girl is unhappy with the channel she is on a move elsewhere either refreshes her passion for what she is doing if it is the right move and to the right channel, otherwise moving just continues the cycle of being unhappy and can make you look bad. I always find I am drawn to those girls on these channels that have a sparkle to them and who really look like they are enjoying what they do.

I think that's right and the merry go round continues to turn but some girls just look good on certain channels. Chelsea looked a little less good on Club P but now she's back on Bang Babes she looks dynamite again. Ree Petra never looked anything less than fantastic on Club P but looks awesome on BB now. Elle Bailey is looking good as one of the main girls on Call Girls whereas she was a bit in the background on BS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 19:21 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
26-11-2009 19:21
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Jemma Jey is a fine example of a girl, who was great on her old channel and just as great on her new one.
So is Emily Dean and Charlie Monaco. Alexa Heart is much better on Elite, than when she was on Bang babes.
27-11-2009 07:07
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Weirdly I never gave Amanda Rendall a second look on BS but she's far better on BB.
I don't like Juliet anywhere.Would have to say Alexa is just a block of wood wherever she goes.Jemma Jey seems better at BB.Although it has been a bit strange watching BB over the last couple of nights where it has been almost all ex BS girls although they have all been a lot raunchierSmile

Best move though has to be......................Delta.The move to Elite has made her much more mobile and more willing to take a bit more off.Can't be a bad thingBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-11-2009 22:21
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

One phrase to perhaps sum it all up............

"A change is as good as a holiday" Wink

27-11-2009 23:11
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Can we get away from the idea of having the same babes on a channel all the time ? Of course we all have favourites, but seeing the same woman every night is what marriage is for.
28-11-2009 00:32
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Moving to Bang Babes has completely reignited Amanda and Jemma's fire. They are far hotter on BB than they have been on BS for years, it's fantastic to see.

While Emily is still a massive of favourite of mine, one of my top two babes actually, she was a lot hotter to me on Bang Babes.

One of the biggest transformations was Reede Fox. When she moved from Bang Babes to Babecast about 18 months ago or so, it was a complete 180. She had her lips done so obviously had a new look which works for her but her whole attitude was so much sexier, she'd be throwing herself around, talking absolute filth, covering herself in cream etc.
28-11-2009 14:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV