Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Emma Ashley - The Chat

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Emma on the chat discussion thread
Hi Madhatter, join Bambi's Ning site and http://www.freshastommi.ning.com and give her your ideas for the show as she is unlike most of the people running Cellcast shows always open to people's ideas to improve the show.

(18-12-2009 22:29 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Well I think we all know why the other shows have changed its to make money. Sitting on a sofa on the chat is not the way to go as it would give the owners of the chat an excuse to sex up the chat. But I must admit it looks rubbish with the girls stuck in a airing cupbord with a pc and a phone it look cheap and tacky also I think they have the right mix of girls on The Chat, but one morning when I was very unwell I did watch a show called the 'The Boudoir' and on there was a girl called SASKIA. She is very good at picking topics to chat about like films and favorate holidays, she seems very intellgent if the bosses at the chat contacted her and had her on she would do well. She is the only other person I'd have on and then the chat would be compleat. I like her smile also. I only happened to watch 'the boudoir' for half-an-hour the rest of the time it's rubbish like the rest. The chat is fairly good though. Also it could do with updating the pictures. When there is a break in transmistion I don't want to be looking at pictures of girls who have left the show I want current girls pictures on please and also the website which is http://www.thechat.tv needs all the pictures updating its over a year out of date and its rubbish. It could also stream the show online there and you could top up by credit/debit cards and have a txt box where you can join in via online and have the credit taken from your account, so you can have an online account. Anyhow its just a few ideas. Bye for now.
19-12-2009 01:14
Find all posts by this user
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

yer man tanks for da link, I sent her somefink. merry xmas to u man.

(19-12-2009 01:14 )mikedafc Wrote:  Hi Madhatter, join Bambi's Ning site and http://www.freshastommi.ning.com and give her your ideas for the show as she is unlike most of the people running Cellcast shows always open to people's ideas to improve the show.
19-12-2009 13:54
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(17-12-2009 21:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  until cellcast decide to change the format again. dont mind the girls just dont like the flaming set the quarter size of screen. reason why i like the day shows is its background for when im working i want to be able to come and go and not miss anything. thing is the chat is u have to think to watch and to be honest i got things to be doing during the day. also seems the chat has a core clique some might say they have there own fanboys with there own private in jokes.

Loved Emma and bobbi when they did Party people and lads lounge would love a set like that why have beuatiful women on and use only quarter of the screen. i dont want beds just want them on a sofa

I agree with you here as well. The small screen doesn't help things either.

Thanks for what you posted madhatter 13. Intresting read.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 18:43 by TDK2008.)
19-12-2009 18:34
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Try changing your picture settings to 16:9.

(17-12-2009 21:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  until cellcast decide to change the format again. dont mind the girls just dont like the flaming set the quarter size of screen. reason why i like the day shows is its background for when im working i want to be able to come and go and not miss anything. thing is the chat is u have to think to watch and to be honest i got things to be doing during the day. also seems the chat has a core clique some might say they have there own fanboys with there own private in jokes.

Loved Emma and bobbi when they did Party people and lads lounge would love a set like that why have beuatiful women on and use only quarter of the screen. i dont want beds just want them on a sofa
19-12-2009 20:58
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

i wasnt talking 4:3 or 16:9 im talking about the amount of screen that is taken by text box's and other information to much information. its teh same with BSX
19-12-2009 21:25
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(16-12-2009 19:46 )mikedafc Wrote:  Geezer- so lying on a couch wearing very little talking on the phones all day was a better use of her talent? If so please explain how!!

Let me put it this way - what use are her talents being put to now? Did you mean the "Pls text in with suggestions on what the best thing to come out of each country is" discussion that she had to pretend to take an interest in? Emma looking bored as she's made to try and take an interest in each pointless topic, topics started just to get ppl to waste money on texts, isn't a use of her talents.
22-12-2009 22:55
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Morning Mike I guess you made a good point there about topics being thought up just to make extra wonga to line the back pocket of the owner of the station. I must say I do think Ems looks bord, but if you switch over to most if not all of the other adult 900s shows, the girls look bord sitting there. But you have made me think about why some girls are on. But I do know if some girls want to break into mainstream TV spread eagle on a sofa on TV flirting and dressed in underwear with plastic boobs and a fake smile is not the way to go. Maybe us men has got something to answer for we always get turned on by a good looking girl no matter what her personalty is like. But why is it there are not channels for ladies with men prancing around in there boxers taking phone calls and texts like on these channels. Maybe its because ladies are not as stuped or as silly as men as to waste their money. But always remember this The Chat is at the end of the day here for the same reason as the other channels no matter what I, you or any of the girls who present may say and that is to make money out of us men and they the girls do it to make a living and the fact they say they enjoy our phone calls, texts and enjoy reading letters we sent is all part of what is called the gift of the gab. But I leave you on this note to think about maybe Ems and the newbie girls to the chat was hired because they had a big following on the other girlie shows they use to work on and the new views can boost the owners bank blance. But Bambie work hard she could of jumped ship ages she is one of the few who would do well in mainstream TV.
So on that note Mike and to all who take part in this group discussin respect to all. MERRY XMAS M8s.

(22-12-2009 22:55 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  
(16-12-2009 19:46 )mikedafc Wrote:  Geezer- so lying on a couch wearing very little talking on the phones all day was a better use of her talent? If so please explain how!!

Let me put it this way - what use are her talents being put to now? Did you mean the "Pls text in with suggestions on what the best thing to come out of each country is" discussion that she had to pretend to take an interest in? Emma looking bored as she's made to try and take an interest in each pointless topic, topics started just to get ppl to waste money on texts, isn't a use of her talents.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 09:54 by madhatter13.)
23-12-2009 09:45
slyguy Offline
Junior Poster

i think it's a shame that they don't have the facility to show full body shots of the of the beautiful young ladies of this full channel.
want to ask a question, how many of the viewers would like to see your favourite chat presenters full bodied, rather than just the head and top part of body?
28-12-2009 01:50
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2009 01:50 )slyguy Wrote:  i think it's a shame that they don't have the facility to show full body shots of the of the beautiful young ladies of this full channel.
want to ask a question, how many of the viewers would like to see your favourite chat presenters full bodied, rather than just the head and top part of body?

i don't think having the girls full body would make any difference to me but i would like to see the girls half screen and get rid of the pic box which nobody really uses anymore anyway just seems a waste of space and they could get rid of the red box with the numbers in and just have a rolling banner on the bottom of the screen, but it just seems cellcast don't wanna spend any money on it even though it seems it's the only cellcast channel making good money at the minute hence getting more hours back, but having the girls full body i really don't think would make any difference as all it would do is to sex up the show then before long we'd have another channel with girls in lingerie and bikini's laid on a bed and there's enough of those as it is, just make the girls half screen so you can see them would do me.
28-12-2009 10:34
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

I would hate to see the chat girls spralled over a sofa, but if they had to do that most would leave as the reason they left the rubbish other type of shows for idots was because of this reason. Then next they would be asked to wear short skirts people would ask to see thier feet and it would therefore be turned into a perving at girls show. Yes the ladies are beautiful but would you ask to see presenters like Penny Smith and Kate Garraway in a short skirt or underwear on a GMTV, I bet no so have respect for the ladies feelings please. Happy new year every1
(28-12-2009 10:34 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 01:50 )slyguy Wrote:  i think it's a shame that they don't have the facility to show full body shots of the of the beautiful young ladies of this full channel.

i don't think having the girls full body would make any difference to me but i would like to see the girls half screen and get rid of the pic box which nobody really uses anymore anyway just seems a waste of space and they could get rid of the red box with the numbers in and just have a rolling banner on the bottom of the screen, but it just seems cellcast don't wanna spend any money on it even though it seems it's the only cellcast channel making good money at the minute hence getting more hours back, but having the girls full body i really don't think would make any difference as all it would do is to sex up the show then before long we'd have another channel with girls in lingerie and bikini's laid on a bed and there's enough of those as it is, just make the girls half screen so you can see them would do me.
30-12-2009 00:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV