Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Emma Ashley - The Chat

EmmaAshley Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Emma on the chat discussion thread
ha ha! well said mad hatter!

I must say Geezer Geezer i am slightly insulted that you say i look bored on the chat. i love the chat and I am never bored there! Im sorry that you think my "talents are wasted" but i cant think what talent you are referring to? i guess you are referring to the fact that i used to just have to sit there on the phone on previous shows, which to be honest requires no talent whatsoever! lol!

Most people have commented on my appearing on the chat in a positive way. i have been presenting on this sort of thing far longer than i have been on so called "babe shows" so for you to attack my presenting skills by saying i look bored kind of offends me.

Anyway, i never post on here anymore for the simple reason that there seem to be a lot of unnecessarily nasty comments but i thought id just set the record straight that i am LOVING it on the chat and i am loving all the chat viewers who have been really kind to me and welcomed me with open arms! You guys really make the show what it is!

my advice would be if you dont like watching it, then the simple solution is to watch something else.Tongue

See you all at 4pm guys!!!!

Love Emma xxxxx
30-12-2009 14:31
Find all posts by this user
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Emma you just said a good point about if you don't like a program don't look at it. I don't alway like watching big brother so guess what I don't watch it, its as simple as that. I watch Chat i never looked at any other show that you use to come on so you came on the show as a new person, I had to make up my own views about you and from what I've seen you are doing alright. I have no worries about you on the chat. You are always polight never rude, you have a good phone manner and times when the other other girls has gone for a break you've never balls it up you've kept it going. You seem to read the messages out clear and don't leave out words only if its rude or likely to offend. And everyone from what i've seen on the chat show has welcomed you with open arms and had a laugh and joke with you and any rude messages or pictures you have been sent you have just not put it up and you've not gone ape about it. And if someone as said they don't like you, you seem to be big enough to understand not everyone will like the same presenters as we all have diffrent favs its the way of the world. But as for me I don't mind watching you as you are doing alright and you seen nice enough and even if I did hate you which I don't I would never run round saying it i'd tell you when you are on it not gentalmanly to say things behind a ladies back. But on that note I'd just like to say I don't hate anyone as hate only breed contempment and I don't have the enagery to waste on hate. HUGS2EM Wink
30-12-2009 15:29
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

It's always priceless to watch people get a sad face on because they can't see a girl's ass any more, and then try and dress it up as something more.
30-12-2009 16:20
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

(30-12-2009 14:31 )EmmaAshley Wrote:  ha ha! well said mad hatter!

I must say Geezer Geezer i am slightly insulted that you say i look bored on the chat. i love the chat and I am never bored there! Im sorry that you think my "talents are wasted" but i cant think what talent you are referring to? i guess you are referring to the fact that i used to just have to sit there on the phone on previous shows, which to be honest requires no talent whatsoever! lol!

Most people have commented on my appearing on the chat in a positive way. i have been presenting on this sort of thing far longer than i have been on so called "babe shows" so for you to attack my presenting skills by saying i look bored kind of offends me.

Anyway, i never post on here anymore for the simple reason that there seem to be a lot of unnecessarily nasty comments but i thought id just set the record straight that i am LOVING it on the chat and i am loving all the chat viewers who have been really kind to me and welcomed me with open arms! You guys really make the show what it is!

my advice would be if you dont like watching it, then the simple solution is to watch something else.Tongue

See you all at 4pm guys!!!!

Love Emma xxxxx

Just to say, congrats to Emma for doing what you want to! I think the lyrics from Rage Against The Machine, "killing in the name of" are very appropriate!

Love and Hugs
Mr G
30-12-2009 16:25
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Mr G missed u man, how are u?
30-12-2009 20:17
john4m Offline
Junior Poster

What is all this rubbish about Emma looking bored and wasting her talents on The Chat. Do you actually watch the show? Emma and her co-presenters very clearly enjoy themselves chatting away at the top of the show & when not on calls, & I for one love to see this. If you like chatting with Emma you can call her as much as you want, and sent texts - so what if the girls take a while to read them out when they`re busy on the phones. If all you want is to ogle tits and bums there are plenty of channels to suit you. Emma is too good for that.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 23:53 by john4m.)
30-12-2009 23:42
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(30-12-2009 20:17 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Mr G missed u man, how are u?

Hey Mad Hatter... I'm doing well. Still working for the company but on a different show. I miss all the chats dudes. Maybe one day they'll get me back on the show.

How's things in the world of the Hatter???

G

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
09-01-2010 14:35
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(30-12-2009 16:20 )horseshoe Wrote:  It's always priceless to watch people get a sad face on because they can't see a girl's ass any more, and then try and dress it up as something more.

Yea, I bet YOU watch Emma for the news articles! LMAO
11-01-2010 14:42
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(11-01-2010 14:42 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  
(30-12-2009 16:20 )horseshoe Wrote:  It's always priceless to watch people get a sad face on because they can't see a girl's ass any more, and then try and dress it up as something more.

Yea, I bet YOU watch Emma for the news articles! LMAO

let's not fall out over this if emma's happy on the chat then she's gonna stay, at the end of the day let's not kid ourselves here we all watch maybe calls the girls and the first time you ring one of them it ain't cus of her pesonallity is it we are simple creatures and we all go for the looks it's only after ringing them a few times you maybe get to know some of the real person your calling thru choice i only speak to the chat girls but that don't mean i don't watch the other channels if the girls are on a call, i'll guarentee if emma was still on the pad you'd all be quite happy watching on there there's enough channels to go round for everyone just stop moaning cus someones swapped channels or trying to take the moral high ground we all know why we watch
11-01-2010 15:19
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

horseshoe M8 that's so true. after 5 or 6 hrs without many tea breaks the girls my look tired or board its the way of the mind. But Ems does a grand job, so maybe everyone should cut the girl some slack. And you are correct about why people or should i say most men watch is for the girls looks. I for one find it dull hearing the girls read 20 million times 'oh you look hot' I would rather have topics no matter if people think it lame. The chat can be a thought provoking show with diffrent topics to get you thinking or we can chat have a laugh. Or even talk about music, films, sport, tv and even food things if thats what one like to do the worlds your oster. I like to make the girls smile, share a joke. I know the girls are not bimbos that like to sit spread egale on a sofa or a bed thats why I like the chat. And we should bring back Mr Gee, when the girls was on the dog and bone he use to chat to us over the mic about star wars, Dr who, film and music well all sorts. And if the computers got broken he'd fix it. He would even make tea for the girls. But if you want to see girls spread out on a sofa with next to nowt on please nick off and watch one the other shows which I don't like. So stop moaning about Emma and leave the young girl alone she is not hurting anyone she is far too bright for the other shows and I don't want her upset so watch you P's & Q's please! 'LONG LIVE THE CHAT and MAY EMMA BE PART OF IT FOR LITTLE WHILE LONGER

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2010 12:39 by madhatter13.)
13-01-2010 12:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV