that is my no1 jaw dropping moment when faye gave the cameraman a blow job

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 08:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
InGen Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels
(04-12-2009 20:19 )skateguy Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 20:12 )Chilly Wrote:  Didn't Emma Butt masturbate on camera using a dildo? I'm pretty sure that did happen.

Yes, probably the most classic clip of all time. Its been uploaded to the Babe Video site here. For the impatient among you, skip to 4.30 minutes. http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Sport_Ch...vexxx_oops

OMG!!! It looks like she got a massive bollocking for that! I love the other girls "What the FUCK are you doing??!!" expression when she notices and then makes like she had to change her batteries as an excuse to get the hell out of there!

Brilliant.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2010 08:08 by InGen.)
27-07-2010 08:06
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Charlie C and Morgan going topless on Xmas eve 2008 together on Party Girls. Epic

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
27-07-2010 08:45
DirtyRob Offline
Apprentice Poster

The best I've seen by miles has to be the first nights broadcasting of live sports xxx babes (called something like that).

Anyway, Jane Whitehouse and Rebecca Smythe came in seemingly erm, not sober, and proceeded to strip naked and show well more than they should have. Also doing things to each other.

I was so tired I went to bed after only half an hour of it looking forward to future shows, but they never did anything like that again Sad

Haven't found it anywhere on the web since but it was jaw-dropping stuff and only wish I'd recorded it. Anyone else see it?
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 18:49 by DirtyRob.)
31-07-2010 18:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think it must have been about a couple of months ago when Bailie flashed her gash on sport xxx that was unexpected and guess what nothing was said by ofcom, happy days.
31-07-2010 19:21
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

When I realised that Hannah Claydon and Hannah Mac were two different women...
I thought the names on screen were wrong showing C and M. Only noticed the weren't the same person when they were on at the same time. Couldn't believe it!
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 07:32 by Shalashaska.)
03-08-2010 07:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(03-08-2010 07:31 )Shalashaska Wrote:  When I realised that Hannah Claydon and Hannah Mac were two different women...
I thought the names on screen were wrong showing C and M. Only noticed the weren't the same person when they were on at the same time. Couldn't believe it!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! It was only fairly recently when there was a time when they were both on separate channels at the same time that I had to accept it.

Is there a sensible reason why they seem to look so similar, like being related? Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-08-2010 10:11
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

Tara Lee's first night on Babestation - had a profound effect on me!

A big thank you to all the ladies!
03-08-2010 11:06
Slapshot Offline

Ok I will add a few things to this thread, good reading btw

Going way back, the first few nights of Babestar tv, with a "Flo" on it, the language coming out of her mouth was quite amazing. Used the c word live on air several times

The early Babestation days, the late night babe with Dani O Neal and her ass trick, where she would basically show her asshole close up to the camera

Cherry must have a real thing about bukkakke, again early BS days she and dani presenting she said she wanted to come round to danis and have 7 guys bukkakke all over her, she was also prone to saying the f word a few times,,, ah Cherry was such great fun when she had had a few sherberts before presenting.

Porscha getting in a right huff when somebody texted in using her real name, and Imogen presenting next too her read it to, despite Porschas best efforts to gloss over it lol

natalie hecks days on BangBabes, such a filthy woman, totally out of place on these channels, giving her a live microphone was very dangerous.

Most of these are pretty old I know, I dont keep up to date with the channels much these days, out of interest what exactly was this Lollypop thing on babestation between two babes that occured?
03-08-2010 11:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the lollypop thing was on bangbabes not babestation. Amanda Rendall and Jemma Jey were doing a 241 when amanda got a lollypop, pulled jemma's knicks to one side to reveal jemma's pussy and amanda then shoved the lollypop up jemma's pussy thrust it in and out and then stuck the lollypop in her mouth

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2010 12:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV