babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels
It would have to be in the summer,this year on Bang Babes,when Candy,Charlie,Flo and Tori were doing a 4 girl orgy lol and someone left the mic on.I was ill at the time and till i saw the vid i thought i had dreamed it.To see it was jaw dropping to hear all of it even more so.
But the biggest draw dropping moment of that night was CHARLIE MONACO,there was me thinking she would be perfect for ELITE but because she always said men or guys on chatback and never boys and girls and also didnt do girl/girl on chatback and early bb, i thought she was not into girls,and was very much a mans woman, boy was i wrong lol.On that night she was going at it with flo like good un and since then as kissed and fondled more girls then anyone on all the channels and even over powered miss badcock once!laugh
06-12-2009 07:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2009 22:32 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 20:12 )Chilly Wrote:  Didn't Emma Butt masturbate on camera using a dildo? I'm pretty sure that did happen.

Aye, I'd forgotten all about that.

And then there's Danni O'Neal's infamous solo hardcore fest on Babestation's Late Babe, way back when. Mind you that was before Ofcom had any regulations for these shows in place, so maybe it doesn't count.

That was awesome back then, i remember going to my work and telling the guys , they wee like GTF no way etc. Oh well it was there loss.
06-12-2009 09:13
RavenMater Offline
Junior Poster

I'm amazed no-one has mentioned the Cherry/Jools Brooke no holds barred evening!

Now that was amazing!
06-12-2009 10:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the recent lollypopgate with amanda and jemma

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2009 13:12
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2009 13:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the recent lollypopgate with amanda and jemma

I really can't believe I'm never gonna see that. Everytime I hear about it my heart breaks a little.annoyed

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
06-12-2009 19:56
schmoo Away
Master Poster

From a daytime perspective:
1. Years ago now - Savana's boobs falling out when doing a handstand during her officebabe show (how i miss that show).
2. April from Chatback changing her bras, live on the show.
3. Alison McKenzie one morning adjusting her bra top only for it to fall off! Classic undeliberate oops moment.
06-12-2009 20:05
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 19:56 )Anadin Wrote:  
(06-12-2009 13:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the recent lollypopgate with amanda and jemma

I really can't believe I'm never gonna see that. Everytime I hear about it my heart breaks a little.annoyed

It was good, and indeed 'jaw dropping' at the time, but it lasted all of, oooh, 2 seconds? I wouldn't worry about it, Anadin.

Think yourself lucky you didn't miss what I did (or maybe you did). In fact I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this one. I'd been on holiday in France - this was about three years ago - and when I returned on the Sunday I checked a babeshow forum that was around at the time (it was this forum that killed it off, actually, but I digress). Anyway, there was a post in the 'oops' section reporting that a girl on Northern Birds had been flashing her gash, on and off, since about midnight, and then at about three in the morning just pulled her knickers to the side and started playing with her pussy. The best part was that the cameraman, instead of panicking and pulling away, actually zoomed in on her pussy as she played with it. This went on for about for about five mintues. The poster uploaded a clip, but it was from his mobile phone that he'd used to shoot straight from the telly, so it wasn't the best quality.

Anyone remember this? names, etc?
07-12-2009 01:17
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Was it northern birds or livexxxbabes, cos i remember katie fox doing the same on livexxxbabes have u still got the clip?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 12:16 by steven6.)
07-12-2009 12:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-12-2009 12:14 )steven6 Wrote:  Was it northern birds or livexxxbabes, cos i remember katie fox doing the same on livexxxbabes have u still got the clip?

Aye, Katie, that name rings a bell. I'll have a look for the clip on my PC, but I couldn't find it in the other forum's archives.

[edit] I've now found the thread on the other forum's archives, but the clip's not there now. I haven't checked my PC yet, but I can now confirm a couple of things. Her name was katie and it happened in September '07 on Essex Babes.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 12:57 by StanTheMan.)
07-12-2009 12:43
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I remember it the clip might be on sexy-sat or livesat whatever its called

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
07-12-2009 13:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV