Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Introductions / Reading emails

rr_ww Offline
Junior Poster

Introductions / Reading emails
Hi guys. Did a search but didn't find anything.

I admit I don't phone in. So if watching I wait to see if they pick up the mic. One of the things I like is hearing the girls do their introductions when they first go live. (Hi, I'm X you've got me till Ypm, send a mesage to 00000 etc etc) and also when some of them read emails/texts out (I've got one from John and he says... )

Gives you a better idea as to where the girl is from and whether she has an accent. Also tells you that some of them cant read 2 sentances from a board without umming and erring every 3rd word! Big Laugh Hannah Claydon makes even the simplest piece to camera sound ridiculously sexy!

Is this a niche for the vid uploaders to exploit? Big GrinCool
06-12-2009 20:21
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Introductions / Reading emails
(06-12-2009 20:21 )rr_ww Wrote:  Hi guys. Did a search but didn't find anything.

I admit I don't phone in. So if watching I wait to see if they pick up the mic. One of the things I like is hearing the girls do their introductions when they first go live. (Hi, I'm X you've got me till Ypm, send a mesage to 00000 etc etc) and also when some of them read emails/texts out (I've got one from John and he says... )

Gives you a better idea as to where the girl is from and whether she has an accent. Also tells you that some of them cant read 2 sentances from a board without umming and erring every 3rd word! Big Laugh Hannah Claydon makes even the simplest piece to camera sound ridiculously sexy!

Is this a niche for the vid uploaders to exploit? Big GrinCool

Have a listen to this
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid232760
06-12-2009 21:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 20:21 )rr_ww Wrote:  One of the things I like is hearing the girls do their introductions when they first go live.

I think you'll find there's quite a few here watch these shows with the mute button on. My foot would have been through the tv long ago if it hadn't been for the mute button on my remote.
06-12-2009 21:41
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Ignore StanT'Man. There's plenty of annoying fake sexy talk, stupid rules about what they can't say, and silly fake accents and some moronic motormouths who just won't shut up, but there are also some real gems with pleasant voices that just make the whole experience more real, more immediate, more intimate. Who was the tall blonde on Lucky Star who used to oil up? Ella? Or Ani James putting her mouth to it's 2nd best use dropping northern vowels all over the place? Or sweet Chelsea with her innocent face? The babes should be allowed to talk more. As long as I can mute the annoying ones.
07-12-2009 00:21
rr_ww Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys (and girls)

Found a great vid of Hannah C on Youtube. This is exactly what I love to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvaWVBwfB...re=related

She's got a super sexy voice. And when shes on Babestation (as she is right now) she's one of the few girls that regularly picks up the mic. Cool

The other girls are missing a trick here!
29-12-2009 21:44
Thread Closed