clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average

Aceman's Farewell To Bangbabes

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Aceman's Farewell To Bangbabes
Unfortunately due circumstances outside of my control, I have been left no other course of action than to post this statement.

Ever since I posted a certain video involving a lollipop, we have been on the receiving end of excessive censorship by the producers of bangbabes. They have systematically removed Posts from the bangbabes threads which they deemed could be used as evidence against them. I personally now have no screen caps or video posts left at all in the entire bangbabes thread.

Now I do understand that under copyright laws, they have every right to have any material relating to their broadcasts removed. But I don't personally agree with their bullying tactics.

Out of all the forums, blogs and video sites out there that have this material, we seem to have been singled out, (probably because of our popularity).

So it seems that all the members are now being punished for the incompetence and inability of bangbabes staff to do their jobs properly. What they don't realise is that with all the other forums, blogs and video sites out there, if Ofcom want evidence, then they probably already have it.

These of course are my own personal views and are in no way endorsed or representative of the forums possition on this matter. I am just exercising my right to express my opinion under my human rights and freedom of speech.

Therefore I will be respectfully declining to make any further posts on the bangbabes thread until the producers of bangbabes stop imposing censorship on the thread.

I will still however be posting on the other channels threads, and the rest of the forum.

And please do not give the MOD's a hard time over this, they have tried to help me as best they can, and I thank them for it.

And so I leave this thread with the words of William Wallace "FREEDOM"

All the best.

Ace
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2009 22:01 by aceman65.)
06-12-2009 21:27
Find all posts by this user
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Aceman's Farewell To Bangbabes
holy shit last nights show was worse than tamestation that means amanda and jemmas unreal 2 4 1 was the last good show on bangbabes there has to be a way we can see the vids
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2009 21:56 by anchorman.)
06-12-2009 21:55
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I say boycot Bangbabes

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
06-12-2009 22:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(06-12-2009 22:06 )steven6 Wrote:  I say boycot Bangbabes

i must say it is not the same anymore
06-12-2009 22:55
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(06-12-2009 21:27 )aceman65 Wrote:  Unfortunately due circumstances outside of my control, I have been left no other course of action than to post this statement.

Ever since I posted a certain video involving a lollipop, we have been on the receiving end of excessive censorship by the producers of bangbabes. They have systematically removed Posts from the bangbabes threads which they deemed could be used as evidence against them. I personally now have no screen caps or video posts left at all in the entire bangbabes thread.

Now I do understand that under copyright laws, they have every right to have any material relating to their broadcasts removed. But I don't personally agree with their bullying tactics.

Out of all the forums, blogs and video sites out there that have this material, we seem to have been singled out, (probably because of our popularity).

So it seems that all the members are now being punished for the incompetence and inability of bangbabes staff to do their jobs properly. What they don't realise is that with all the other forums, blogs and video sites out there, if Ofcom want evidence, then they probably already have it.

These of course are my own personal views and are in no way endorsed or representative of the forums possition on this matter. I am just exercising my right to express my opinion under my human rights and freedom of speech.

Therefore I will be respectfully declining to make any further posts on the bangbabes thread until the producers of bangbabes stop imposing censorship on the thread.

I will still however be posting on the other channels threads, and the rest of the forum.

And please do not give the MOD's a hard time over this, they have tried to help me as best they can, and I thank them for it.

And so I leave this thread with the words of William Wallace "FREEDOM"

All the best.

Ace

BB have probably had some kind of warning from ofcom.....no suprise to me.
At least it made them more cash through more calls for a while, but like i have mentionedf it eventually leads to the demise of the free to view babe channels. our forum will be a tad pointless.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
06-12-2009 22:59
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

It's pointless censorship by BB. Ofcom hav a track record of refusing to examine anything other than a compliance tape supplied by the broadcaster itself. There's even an old broadcast bulletin where they rejected a DVD recording sent in by a busybody and accepted the broadcasters tamer recording. There are quite a few cases alleging serious breeches of advertising rules where they have accepted feeble "recordig broke" excuses.
06-12-2009 23:00
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(06-12-2009 22:59 )dragonking Wrote:  BB have probably had some kind of warning from ofcom.....no suprise to me.
At least it made them more cash through more calls for a while, but like i have mentionedf it eventually leads to the demise of the free to view babe channels. our forum will be a tad pointless.

You quoted the entire post but you didn't seem to read it.

It has nothing to do with an Ofcom warning being issued. There is no published Ofcom sanction for what happened on 25/11/2009.
It concerns Bang Babes pointless paranoia and not wanting a visual record on this forum of a previous incident. Read this part again:

(06-12-2009 21:27 )aceman65 Wrote:  Ever since I posted a certain video involving a lollipop, we have been on the receiving end of excessive censorship by the producers of bangbabes. They have systematically removed Posts from the bangbabes threads which they deemed could be used as evidence against them.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2009 23:47 by vostok 1.)
06-12-2009 23:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 23:40 )vostok 1 Wrote:  It concerns Bang Babes not wanting a visual record on this forum of a previous incident.

But that's precisley the point DanVox was making when he said "it's pointless censorship by BB" - Ofcom don't need or even intend to use any of the clips here as evidence.
06-12-2009 23:46
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(06-12-2009 23:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  But that's precisley the point DanVox was making when he said "it's pointless censorship by BB" - Ofcom don't need or even intend to use any of the clips here as evidence.

I edited that part once I read it to include "Pointless paranoia". Big Grin
06-12-2009 23:51
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 21:27 )aceman65 Wrote:  They have systematically removed Posts from the bangbabes threads which they deemed could be used as evidence against them.

Okay, one question; why do the Bangbabes producers (or any of the babeshow's producers for that matter) have the ability to remove other people's posts? Are you saying they're demanding they be removed, or that they're part of the admin team here and can remove them in the same way the rest of admin can? If it's the latter, why were they made admin in the first place?
06-12-2009 23:51
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles