clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average

Aceman's Farewell To Bangbabes

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Aceman's Farewell To Bangbabes
(09-12-2009 15:46 )speedybert Wrote:  Is it just me or is this just a little OTT?

At the end of the day BB has the right to pull clips at their request especially if these clips are to be used against them as relating to a breach of ofcom rules.

How many times does the point need making? Ofcom don't NEED clips and caps as evidence! They only need a written complaint, giving times and dates of possible breaches (of which there are dozens upon dozens of discussions covering such) in order to launch an investigation. The channel in question will then be told to supply recordings covering the period.

If people are using this forum to gather info to make their complaints, then the only soloution is to close the place altogether.
09-12-2009 19:42
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-12-2009 08:28 )admin Wrote:  
(08-12-2009 15:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  I was hoping by my initial statement, to try and get a responce from bangbabes themselves to explain their actions, but it seems they wish to remain in the shadows.

There is nothing that Bang Babes can explain to you which hasn't been explained to you already.

Well they haven't explained the use of removing clips and caps when there's plently of discussions covering the same incidents. Do BB honestly think that 'destroying' this evidence in such a way, is going to be of any use whatsoever? They were stupid enough to let Amanda behave the way she did - knowing full well that this forum would be shouting from the rooftops about it - and now they go and get panicky and think that they can get away with it by hiding these clips and caps Big Laugh
09-12-2009 19:49
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It has come to my attention through recent PM's that my initial statement was probably not called for. It seams I was quick to react, as I was probably angry at my final video post being removed from that thread. Therefore I Apologies for that.

I was not aware that removal of posts by bang babes and other channels have taken place for quite some time, and is condidered normal. I am a new member to this forum, and I thought that I was defending the rights of the members to post material that we all enjoy viewing.

Defiantly not the way I wanted to start my new membership.

So I apologies again for any offence I may have caused, and hopefully this will be the conclusion to all this mess. So mabe now I can get back to doing what I joined this site to do - Enjoy it for what it is, a great site.

Yours

Ace
10-12-2009 14:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well, I'm sure it's appreciated by some, aceman, but I don't see why you're apologising.

If what's happening with clips and caps now is considered normal, why has this thread been going on for nearly 6 pages?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2009 15:26 by StanTheMan.)
10-12-2009 15:26
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(09-12-2009 15:46 )speedybert Wrote:  Is it just me or is this just a little OTT?

At the end of the day BB has the right to pull clips at their request especially if these clips are to be used against them as relating to a breach of ofcom rules.The fact that they allow us to post up clips is generous as they own the copyright so let's not all throw our toys out of the pram just because a channel has had to react in a censorous way over something it broadcast which may or may not result in a fine.If it does result in a fine...who pays?Not us that's for sure and that is the point.

Rubbish. Allowing people to post clips is not generosity, it's a form of marketing, for which they don't have to do any work. People see a clip, they tune in to the show to see more of the same.

And as for who pays - well where do you think the channels get their money from in the first place? Oh yes, it's callers isn't it. Bangbabes allowed Amanda (and Jemma) to knowingly break the rules because it got them more callers. When it went further than they had intended they panicked. I have no sympathy for them, or for the stance they are now taking
10-12-2009 18:33
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(10-12-2009 15:26 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Well, I'm sure it's appreciated by some, aceman, but I don't see why you're apologising.

If what's happening with clips and caps now is considered normal, why has this thread been going on for nearly 6 pages?

And why didn't the massively intelligent 'admin' make the point that aceman's making ages ago, if that were the case? It might've helped, rather than simply sneering at people and telling them they were wrong.
10-12-2009 19:32
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(10-12-2009 18:33 )Grawth Wrote:  

At the end of the day BB has the right to pull clips at their request especially if these clips are to be used against them as relating to a breach of ofcom rules.The fact that they allow us to post up clips is generous as they own the copyright so let's not all throw our toys out of the pram just because a channel has had to react in a censorous way over something it broadcast which may or may not result in a fine.If it does result in a fine...who pays?Not us that's for sure and that is the point.

Rubbish. Allowing people to post clips is not generosity, it's a form of marketing, for which they don't have to do any work. People see a clip, they tune in to the show to see more of the same.

And as for who pays - well where do you think the channels get their money from in the first place? Oh yes, it's callers isn't it. Bangbabes allowed Amanda (and Jemma) to knowingly break the rules because it got them more callers. When it went further than they had intended they panicked. I have no sympathy for them, or for the stance they are now taking

Sorry not in the habit of writing "rubbish" as far as I know.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
10-12-2009 19:53
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Just a thought , but instead of arguing about vids and caps posted and then deleted, why not compromise.Use the pm system to send links if there is anything in the -clip that may cause a channel to argue with ofcom.
Send the link to senior posters and neither ofcom or babechannels are any wiser.

What did i miss?
10-12-2009 21:09
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(10-12-2009 21:09 )biker200 Wrote:  Just a thought , but instead of arguing about vids and caps posted and then deleted, why not compromise.Use the pm system to send links if there is anything in the -clip that may cause a channel to argue with ofcom.
Send the link to senior posters and neither ofcom or babechannels are any wiser.

that would not stop the people who are using them to complain to ofcom about the shows now you could set up a pay site as I doubt they would pay but that might not be good for the site I am sure the people who make these videos can post them elsewhere or put them on torrents or something as long as babeshows is protected

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
11-12-2009 15:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-12-2009 19:53 )speedybert Wrote:  
(10-12-2009 18:33 )Grawth Wrote:  

Sorry not in the habit of writing "rubbish" as far as I know.

With all respect, speedybert, that last comment hardly backs up or justifies the comment and theory that Grawth was calling 'rubbish'.

Why don't you explain why it isn't rubbish, as I have to say I agree with everything Grawth said. Under normal circumstances, Bangbabes couldn't be happier that we're promoting their channel in such a way.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 17:45 by StanTheMan.)
11-12-2009 17:44
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles