Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Female Callers

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Female Callers
The night time shows seem to highlight when a women is on the phone to the girls. Does knowing that the girl on screen is talking to another girl make you want to call in more to listen in and if so why?
15-12-2009 04:13
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Female Callers
Who wants to hear two birds banging on about shopping?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
15-12-2009 06:53
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I just recorded Kelly talking to someone who sounded suspiciously like Cathy Barry eek
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid304817
15-12-2009 07:02
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

yeah call me cynical, but i bet most of the calls are the other girls not on screen, how come all the "girls" get through on the phone as well? Don't you have to join the 2 min rip off queue if your a girl???laughBig LaughBounceRolleyesBig Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
15-12-2009 10:12
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

Not only are there a suspiciously high number of female "callers" but these females callers all seem to be incredibly wealthy because they stay on the line paying £1.50 or more for 20 minutes at a time.
15-12-2009 10:57
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2009 04:13 )mikedafc Wrote:  The night time shows seem to highlight when a women is on the phone to the girls. Does knowing that the girl on screen is talking to another girl make you want to call in more to listen in and if so why?

Yes they do get more listeners at those times, which is exactly the reason they keep highlighting it.
15-12-2009 11:59
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2009 04:13 )mikedafc Wrote:  The night time shows seem to highlight when a women is on the phone to the girls. Does knowing that the girl on screen is talking to another girl make you want to call in more to listen in and if so why?
Answer: Yes (not me personally, because I can't afford it!)

Why? I guess many blokes just like a bit of girl-on-girl, especially if, like me, they are not interested in watching or imagining a girl and a bloke. I know the theory of substituting the guy on the screen (or in this case phone) for yourself (presuming you are a bloke), but that doesn't work for everyone.

However, I don't believe all these girls are genuine callers (although some may be). By the sound of them, I reckon many are just other glamour babes, which Babestation calls up when things are quiet, to try to liven things up... and get guys to phone in and evesdrop.

It's not really a con, you simply get what you pay for - just watch your credit! bladewave

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
15-12-2009 12:36
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2009 06:53 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Who wants to hear two birds banging on about shopping?
Aah, I always wondered what they talked about! Bounce

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
15-12-2009 12:41
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(15-12-2009 12:41 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(15-12-2009 06:53 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Who wants to hear two birds banging on about shopping?
Aah, I always wondered what they talked about! Bounce
lol depends on the shopping....now dildo's and knickers yes!!!BounceBig LaughlaughWink

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
15-12-2009 12:43
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

("It's not really a con, you simply get what you pay for - just watch your credit! bladewave")
well it is if your the bloke paying £2 a minute and all you want to do is speak to the girl on the phone and your help up in the queue waiting...............

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2009 12:46 by dbfernandafan.)
15-12-2009 12:45
Thread Closed