Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Why Thankyou golgathor,amanda and everyone else.........

tsurugi Offline
Banned

Why Thankyou golgathor,amanda and everyone else.........
It seems that amanda and her fanboys(yes i am using the that phrase again get over it) have nothing better to talk about on her blog than me and the forum in general, she also takes time out to bitch about jet black again.......and she claims jet is the one with no classRolleyes

Quote:Hey DrLove, if you haven’t said anything bad, then don’t worry – it’s just 2 or 3 idiots bad mouthing Amanda. In fact, one of them seems to have a fixation with me, as he snatched my last on here and dumped it on the forum! No doubt he’ll be floating around later to do the same! Pity I can’t be arsed to expend the same level of energy on him as he does on me. Tsurugi, why don’t you say hi? Oh, and I was being so careful not to name him…. hehehehehehehehe!!!
Comment by Golgathor — December 3, 2009 @ 7:16 pm

Quote:Hello all
If you think that person is mad as to what he writes on the forum, it will be nothing compared to ex Bangbabe Jet Black. Just don,t mention two girls names when she is about, no prizes for guessing which two girls. Don’t know if I should take on board what she has been saying, it has not been good, or just ignore it as sour grapes on her part. It is just me being speculative, so ignore me, but things might be said to our two girls when they both go back to work. Don’t know about Xmas, but a big birthday is getting closer for me, yikes.
Matty
Comment by Mr Me — December 3, 2009 @ 7:22 pm

Quote:Tell me about it DrLove… I’m still gonna go there, as there are other threads I’m involved in, and I’m not going to forced out by a bunch cloth-eared nincompoops; I’ll just ignore them and the Amanda thread. Did you see the thing about me being a fanboy cos I believe Amanda over them? Makes me chuckle . Still, small minds and all that…
xx
Comment by Golgathor — December 3, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

cloth-eared nincompoops......thats a new oneWink

Quote:That’s great news indeed Graham mate ………it beats me how anyone can run our fav Scottish lady down……….. she clearly works her peachy little butt off to keep her fans happy, and has a heart of gold when it comes to giving back the love and respect that she enjoys from us all…………Graham mate, I reckon we’re lucky to have a friend like Amanda …………………………………Tony MrT
Comment by Amanda4me — December 3, 2009 @ 9:22 pm
Bounce

Quote:Tony mate, thanks for the support; I know you guys here understand, so it’s all cool. Beyond reason is putting lightly though!!! I don’t think they can read lots of words either – it seems to confuse their tiny minds! Still, I’d rather be labelled an Amanda fanboy (ooo, got a fuzzy warm feeling then! mmmmmmm! )than be a prick like them. (Yes Tsurugi, I’m talking you and your sheep!)
If you had warned me, well, you’re probably right – I’d still have gone charging in, sword drawn, ready to spill blood. In fact, still feel like it, but it’s just not worth my time or energy – there’s more fun to be had here and on the other threads I’m on where there are nice people! Still, I’m more than ready to defend her honour again if needs be! RAWRRRRR!!! lol
DrLove, well I think they’re just jealous that we get to talk with Amanda and they don’t! Simple as that!! AHahahahahahaha!!!!
Comment by Golgathor — December 3, 2009 @ 10:04 pm

Now prick is one i have heard many times but my god how bad must her blog be if i am the main topic of conversationRolleyes

Quote:.mate they’ve probly only been able to come up with fanboy because they carn’t spell much else! …………..Davey.
Comment by DAVEY — December 3, 2009 @ 10:37 pm

you have got to laugh at that when amanda makes posts like this....

Quote:

im sorry if im being rude right now. i normally dont do this but if sum bitch wants to run her mouth off about the way i work and da way i role then kul gal………….. holla at me wt ya numa coz damn dis shit is about to get raw wit wat ive heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey tune in tonight to fuk me…………….and bang me true still…………. i take sillyness behind da screan!!!!………………….to far baby gal………………..tooo far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………………ITS TIME !!!!
Comment by amanda — December 10, 2009 @ 4:46 am

I could post more but i shall leave it that.
Thanks again to golgathor and the rest of the fanboys Heart you all
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2009 18:27 by tsurugi.)
15-12-2009 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

RE: Why Thankyou golgathor,amanda and everyone else.........
Wow all this effort over a tit forum. Have you people nothing better to do? laugh

Trying to work out which is the worse here, those quoted people bitching or taking the time to read, quote and post what they say here. bladewave

Enjoy the crack - er, so to speak Big Laugh
15-12-2009 18:46
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I suppose i should just follow the crowd and post "lol" "she has a nice ass" "i love *insert babe name* " etc...
It took 5 mins not exactly wasted a day on this shit now have iRolleyes
15-12-2009 18:53
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

(15-12-2009 18:53 )tsurugi Wrote:  It took 5 mins not exactly wasted a day on this shit now have iRolleyes

No idea how long it took, 5 mins seems quick for all the reading cutting and pasting.

Just looks a bit boo hooing and sad to me, especially considering all the funny stuff you do post.

Personally I should think stuff em. Each to their own, I will back away from this.Shy
15-12-2009 19:24
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I like to mix it up a little even i need the odd day off from being funny ;-)
What can i say i have mad ninja skillz when it comes to "reading cutting and pasting"

bloody fed up of getting sent to alex adams fucking site everytime i click in the reply box *shakes fist*
15-12-2009 19:37
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Most of those posts were made nearly a fortnight ago. You're obviously not a regular visitor to her blog Tsurugi laugh
(P.S. Can you translate Amanda's post for me, I'm afraid i don't speak 'street').
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2009 20:42 by cdm79.)
15-12-2009 20:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(15-12-2009 20:40 )cdm79 Wrote:  Most of those posts were made nearly a fortnight ago. You're obviously not a regular visitor to her blog Tsurugi laugh
(P.S. Can you translate Amanda's post for me, I'm afraid i don't speak 'street').

I was only made aware of them today as the babes blogs don't really interest me. I tried reading it more than once but all that text speak she uses hurts my noginWink
15-12-2009 22:32
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Why Thankyou golgathor,amanda and everyone else.........
Looks like they are trying to start an i hate Tsurugi thread on a girls blog i thought the purpose of these blogs was to talk about the girl.

Thought Amanda was Scottish and not Gibberese because what she posted was pure gibberish
15-12-2009 23:12
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Quote:
im sorry if im being rude right now. i normally dont do this but if sum bitch wants to run her mouth off about the way i work and da way i role then kul gal………….. holla at me wt ya numa coz damn dis shit is about to get raw wit wat ive heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey tune in tonight to fuk me…………….and bang me true still…………. i take sillyness behind da screan!!!!………………….to far baby gal………………..tooo far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………………ITS TIME !!!!
Comment by amanda — December 10, 2009 @ 4:46 am

For some reason when I read that it was in the voice of Marsellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction.

ImageChunk.com
16-12-2009 03:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

17-12-2009 04:01

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS