Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Message to Admin - Identities

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Message to Admin - Identities
Re: latest posts in "Tiffany - Advertising" thread and now the "Megan Moore" thread.

In order to end the wasted speculation and argument about whether some posts in this forum are from the genuine Babe or from some imposter, could the admin please identify which Babe members are imposters, if there are any.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 15:44 by TheWatcher.)
01-12-2008 12:25
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Message to Admin - Identities
nice try trying to find the imposters you'll need it
01-12-2008 12:27
annagoge Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm sure if the admin knew of any imposters they would have been immediately banned and statement issued to that effect.
01-12-2008 14:02
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I think even though the site has 1 or 2 woman haters on here i think the site should be encouraging the girls from the channels onto here and the whole seperate Pink coloured thing is a Brilliant idea but i think to prove that they are the person they have to prove it to the admin by either contact through the channels or to phone the admin.
The more the merrier girls from the channels as we all do appreciate them and appreciate their time coming on here but in order to get the seperate status and be the pink colour they need to prove to the admin they are who they say they are as there are a LOT of fakers and arseholes in internet land.
01-12-2008 14:06
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

annagoge Wrote:I'm sure if the admin knew of any imposters they would have been immediately banned and statement issued to that effect.
I Agree
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 14:10 by TITSRUS.)
01-12-2008 14:10
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

gazwim Wrote:nice try trying to find the imposters you'll need it

I thought the only imposter was the person posting as Tiffany, according to Tara Lee?

Quote: guys can i please clear this up once and for all..... tiffany did not write on this site, she never has. i dont know who did but do know for a fact that it was not her, so you are all slating her for some thing that she did not do.
01-12-2008 14:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

The best way to prove an identity - if its really determined that such a thing is required on here - is to employ the same method that Adultwork uses.

Simply, whoever is proving their i.d. has to register & upload a pic of themselves holding a piece of paper in front of them with the words 'UK Babe Channels' or some other defined phrase on it.

An impostor could never get hold of such a photo, although if someone wanted to go to extreme lengths then a photoshop whizz could probably get around this.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-12-2008 14:19
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:[quote=gazwim]
nice try trying to find the imposters you'll need it

I thought the only imposter was the person posting as Tiffany, according to Tara Lee?

Quote: guys can i please clear this up once and for all..... tiffany did not write on this site, she never has. i dont know who did but do know for a fact that it was not her, so you are all slating her for some thing that she did not do.
i dunno she could jus be tryin to help out a friend who realised the mistake she made non of us actuallt saw tiff do it so tara could easily say no it werent her eit was an imposter . i dont think there are any imposters and if there were they wouldnt be demandin pics to be taken down i think she did post an is tryin to use tara to dig her self out the whols she put here self in cause noones joinin her site lool

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
02-12-2008 10:12
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Guys why ells would there be an Important notice from Tiffany Rule!! If the Admin did get a legit email from Tiff the Tiffany rule wouldn't of been posted...

Come guys be smart Big Grin Big Grin
02-12-2008 11:06
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Tiffany needs to embrace this place and members and accept she messed up and just become a regular again.Talk with the members or just post but none of us dont want Tiffany on here cuz most of us do and if there are some that dont want her on here then thats life,we arent all supposed to like everyone.
I have noticed something lately with this forum though and this has to be said...
1 or 2 of the girls from the channels that come on here clearly think this is a site of and for pervs, you are mistaken and the sooner you get that out of your heads the quicker the negative attacks will stop.
This site covers ALL aspects of lovers or followers of the babe channels both male and female so thinking this site is just for pervs is the wrong way of thinking!
Those Charlie O'Neil posts really fuckin annoyed me,nothing but praise in that thread from her fans and then she attacks them for pointing out to fellow fans a certain group of pictures. Ive never seen the girl on tv and to be honest dont give 2 fucks about her but attacking your fans aint the smartest thing to do i reckon.
02-12-2008 11:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV