Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Message to Admin - Identities

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Message to Admin - Identities
i stand corrected thanks for correcting me and i hope they do find the person imperinating tiffany
03-12-2008 15:38
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Tiffany needs to embrace this place and members and accept she messed up and just become a regular again.Talk with the members or just post but none of us dont want Tiffany on here cuz most of us do and if there are some that dont want her on here then thats life,we arent all supposed to like everyone.
I have noticed something lately with this forum though and this has to be said...
1 or 2 of the girls from the channels that come on here clearly think this is a site of and for pervs, you are mistaken and the sooner you get that out of your heads the quicker the negative attacks will stop.
This site covers ALL aspects of lovers or followers of the babe channels both male and female so thinking this site is just for pervs is the wrong way of thinking!
Those Charlie O'Neil posts really fuckin annoyed me,nothing but praise in that thread from her fans and then she attacks them for pointing out to fellow fans a certain group of pictures. Ive never seen the girl on tv and to be honest dont give 2 fucks about her but attacking your fans aint the smartest thing to do i reckon.

Woow there was a fight on the forum & i wasn't in it Cool!! lol lol
03-12-2008 15:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I am a little disappointed that there has been no post so far from admin in this thread.
03-12-2008 16:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:Woow there was a fight on the forum & i wasn't in it Cool!! lol lol

Its never too late... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-12-2008 16:07
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

TheWatcher Wrote:I am a little disappointed that there has been no post so far from admin in this thread.

I don't think he needs to - you asked who the imposters were, and post #3 logically pointed out that if admin was aware of anyone posing as someone else then he would cancel their membership and block their ip address.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-12-2008 16:13
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:Woow there was a fight on the forum & i wasn't in it Cool!! lol lol

Right mister you and me outside now lol
03-12-2008 18:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV