babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
perv cam is just one big rip off, checked charlie c out yesterday and she had 2 pairs of knickers on,showing fuck all,conned !!! wont happen again
12-03-2018 08:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
charlies usually pretty good. hmmm. wonder whats up with her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-03-2018 10:33
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
So there aren't any TV channels working at present, but they are still live via the great interweb Smile

16-03-2018 16:30
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I remembered why I never call BS now... was talking to one of the babes then suddenly she gets a 'private' ..so sod me she's off ...if I want to talk to her again of course I have to call again with another connection fee...

The money doesn't bother me the rudeness and lack of regard to the current caller is a disgrace.

I accept and quite enjoy the option of cams but if this is the normal practice on Babestation it is appalling...
25-03-2018 13:01
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(25-03-2018 13:01 )docutech Wrote:  I remembered why I never call BS now... was talking to one of the babes then suddenly she gets a 'private' ..so sod me she's off ...if I want to talk to her again of course I have to call again with another connection fee...

The money doesn't bother me the rudeness and lack of regard to the current caller is a disgrace.

I accept and quite enjoy the option of cams but if this is the normal practice on Babestation it is appalling...

It actually depends on the girl and works the other way too, she can be in a private cam session and still accept calls

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-03-2018 14:25
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

A couple of times recently I've noticed someone disappear from the webstream but still be on TV. Yesterday for instance Rochelle was replaced by the pervcam show page, but I happened to notice that she continued on TV without any change. I'm assuming this is a matter of policy and is meant to encourage webstream viewers to call the pervcam? bladewave
29-03-2018 13:32
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2018 13:32 )aaron Wrote:  A couple of times recently I've noticed someone disappear from the webstream but still be on TV. Yesterday for instance Rochelle was replaced by the pervcam show page, but I happened to notice that she continued on TV without any change. I'm assuming this is a matter of policy and is meant to encourage webstream viewers to call the pervcam? bladewave

I think it might have been that a TV girl was allowed to take a private pervcam call or had gone on a break. Rochelle therefore filled in on TV and the private pervcam notice went up on her webshow stream to prevent anyone watching that trying to private perv her.
29-03-2018 13:38
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you SecretAgent. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but your explanation is very plausible.
29-03-2018 14:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Need a crib sheet for this stuff these days. Huh How the bloody hell is a casual supposed to keep up. Ofcom need to get in the real world and allow them to caption all these comings and goings properly.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-03-2018 14:22
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2018 14:22 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Need a crib sheet for this stuff these days. Huh How the bloody hell is a casual supposed to keep up. Ofcom need to get in the real world and allow them to caption all these comings and goings properly.

If you do get a crib sheet share it round - it will be accurate for about 20 minutes. Even the girls have no idea what the rules are one shift to the next.
29-03-2018 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV