babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
she usally does monday and friday mornings spends most of her time in privates so is hardly on the tv

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-11-2019 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-11-2019 15:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  she usally does monday and friday mornings spends most of her time in privates so is hardly on the tv

no mate shes spends all her time set to private.
shes not got any cammers or callers most of the time, shes just trying to be PPV now.
frankly you and every 1 else is wasting your time.
trust me, i found out the hardway... sure she flashes a little pussy. but for the money shes asking you to pay. yeah shes being unreasonable and babestation are just pimping her as there high end luxory model that no 1 can afford but every 1 wants.

nah shes last years model.. SORRY!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-11-2019 21:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
After a shift as late as yesterday on S66, do I see Alisha now on a naughty' screen on BS?? What the hell is going on with these channels?? like musical chairs!!Big Laugh
11-11-2019 16:32
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

New rules being imposed on the BS Daytime girls as a result of the announced Ofcom clampdown. Say goodbye to some of your favourite outfits and get used to girls having to sit up and the camera only showing above the waist.

Interestingly I think the more experienced girls who are skilled at actually having phone conversations and building an audience of regular callers will benefit from this as they don’t need to just flash the gash to earn money.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2019 18:41 by SecretAgent.)
21-11-2019 18:37
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

It was like that a couple of years ago with head N shoulders shots only during dayshows that was the sole reason i stopped watching BS dayshows
21-11-2019 19:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

This clampdown is going to be annoying, Rochelle is back today, but whats the point if she can't wear the pvc & boots Sad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
23-11-2019 10:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni Levy got told off today for showing her foot in stockings Bounce If the rules stay like this then Xmas shows will be dull as they've been told no Xmas outfits are allowed
25-11-2019 13:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-11-2019 10:37 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  This clampdown is going to be annoying, Rochelle is back today, but whats the point if she can't wear the pvc & boots Sad

Yep on all the shows as Mikayla Bayliss wasn’t allowed to wear a pvc outfit on s66 on tv & had to go online as a result

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2019 13:23
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Was just here posting in the thread for Tara T and just wanted to post here to say thanks bs

The shows from Tara have been absolutely fantastic and i just wanted to say it's been an amazing year really your channel has been amazing and I just wanted to say sorry for moaning coz it's been boss if I'm being honest

Some days were totally awsome so sorry & I hope you have many more years like this 1
all the best Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
30-11-2019 22:09
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

(23-11-2019 10:37 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  This clampdown is going to be annoying, Rochelle is back today, but whats the point if she can't wear the pvc & boots Sad

Have to admit I've only just read this and hadn't really noticed the change over the past couple of days. Pretty much kills the daytime shows for me, and will probably just tune in after 9pm for a couple of hours now.
01-12-2019 17:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV