babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
^ Yes it seems to be Babestation on 904 & 905. With a Luv2chat advert on 903.

01-02-2024 10:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
karlmoore7 Offline
Junior Poster

So basically babestation output thus far today consists mostly of rolling adverts and hairy armpits...
17-02-2024 18:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2024 18:51 )karlmoore7 Wrote:  So basically babestation output thus far today consists mostly of rolling adverts and hairy armpits...

So what if it is? If you don't like it, change the channel or go on a cam site

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2024 00:37 by Rammyrascal.)
17-02-2024 19:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^You're on a babeshow forum advocating that's it's okay that we get less babeshows than we've had in 20 years?! Where is he supposed to change channel to to get what he is looking for? Not everything can be positive thunk away mate.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2024 19:55 by ShandyHand.)
17-02-2024 19:53
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ regardless of Rammy's comment, the post he was replying to was highly inaccurate.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-02-2024 20:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2024 19:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^You're on a babeshow forum advocating that's it's okay that we get less babeshows than we've had in 20 years?! Where is he supposed to change channel to to get what he is looking for? Not everything can be positive thunk away mate.

No I wasn't advocating that & never was. I was referring to them again going on about not liking babes with body hair (again referring to Flora Ivy) and adverts in between.

So that's why I said change the channel (till there is something they like) or go on the various cam sites

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2024 00:37 by Rammyrascal.)
18-02-2024 00:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Part of what posting is for is to express likes and dislikes. Telling guys that clearly crave the regular shows and miss the amount of choice we used to get to go camming (a different form of output with different appeals and kinks to the forefront) is no answer. (Flora is great btw and really nothing to do with what I'm talking about.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-02-2024 02:44
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ The comments about body hair is a joke, try to count or lists how many babes that choose to go a certain way & I doubt you get past one hand. Having watched a certain Daybabe for years, you wouldn't be aware of any armpit hair as far as tv shows go, little or no evidence from caps or vids, mainly non-babeshow pics.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

18-02-2024 09:17
Owned by Kelly Bell

(18-02-2024 02:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Part of what posting is for is to express likes and dislikes. Telling guys that clearly crave the regular shows and miss the amount of choice we used to get to go camming (a different form of output with different appeals and kinks to the forefront) is no answer.
We all take your point, but this was a massive leap/assumption from the point that the original poster made regarding armpit hair (which we've put to bed) & rolling adverts.
No one wants adverts, live babes on fta tv with or without armpit hair would be preferable.
The BS business model & in particular Dayshows is all about camming, what we see on fta tv in terms of taking calls is a loss leader. The sad fact that we have rolling ads is a positive sign for the continuation of the shows, ie. money being made behind a paywall. That is what has driven the shows direction, along with a certain type of punter.
Rammy was a bit blunt in his reply, but what I watched yesterday was Flora & Lucie Jones on separate channels then later Alyssa Jay, & not an armpit in sight.
The ads is just a result of how the shows have evolved.
Compare to XP for example, old-school in many way, although it has it's own stand alone cam site. But they struggle to get babes into the studio & with just a phone option, they aren't very busy in general, Clara would be one exception.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

18-02-2024 09:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Interesting theres a sarah matty on wonder if it is the Sarah matty !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-02-2024 13:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV