Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
^^^

VIPs that didn't pay for that tip goal could've still watched that tip goal for free Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
15-04-2024 19:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Except for other VIP's that didn't contribute either you mean. They could've viewed it. (I see Ryuken beat me to it on this one lol!)

Anyway, this is just the level they are currently using re. the definition of freeloading. Mark my words, soon they will make tip goals viewable only to those that contributed - right across the board. And we can go on applauding further steps away from bab-ing proper and towards ever more acres of slated camming. Endless, relatively static and often cropped cramped, body parts. And fake intimacy.

The babeshow form is dying 'cause relatively few clearly give a toss for the difference. Inside and outside of the industry.

Nothing looks likely to stop any of this. The market of active spenders will continue to shrink as the bar for what qualifies as an 'adequate' spending habit will continue to rise. And whoever's left will look for ever more (industry killing) exclusivity of service. Too many babes loving the idea of all hidden content and more $$ for doing less. More for less, more for less...

The current era at BS sees performance and entertainment value at an all time low with only a couple of outlier babes brave enough to try to buck the trend. It's now all about flattering a few super fans into ego driven spending. It's all disappearing up its own ass!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2024 19:51 by ShandyHand.)
15-04-2024 19:50
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

Sorry ShandyHand too slow Bounce

But your right as always. The channels and the babes will continue to charge Michelin star prices for McDonald's quality food.

Because some punters are so eager to spend every single penny they earn and second of their lives on the babes.

When they'd be better off spending that time and money meeting women in real life.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-04-2024 20:45
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Apart from the OP people seem to be ignoring that one guy (who with another had fulfilled the tip goal) made the suggestion that the goal be done for VIP’s only. Where is the criticism of him or do you believe he was right to persuade Macy to do that?

Seems to me he was behaving very selfishly and Macy was wrong to agree to it as it was a change to how the goal was described at the outset.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
15-04-2024 20:58
Jimmyhazell1984 Online
Senior Poster

To be fair she did do a free to view oil show afterwards for a minute or two but she wasn’t naked like the tip goal said.
15-04-2024 21:19
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2024 19:13 )ryuken Wrote:  VIPs that didn't pay for that tip goal could've still watched that tip goal for free Bounce

Yes and QPR knew that all along. He actually made that point himself. He even told the other VIPs that they could thank him and the other guy that paid for providing them with a free show.
16-04-2024 00:06
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

Some guys get off on insulting "freeloaders"

QPR is a talkative one (more so than me)

The VIP trend has been somewhat recent. Shaming people who didn't pay for the goal doesn't work, and never has.
I was a VIP for a while, but since I'm American, I get taxed pretty heavily for topups. I stopped being a VIP
If I pay for a tip goal, I do it with the intent that everyone can watch. Just cause I spend, no need to insult others to please my ego.

For me the enemy isn't the viewers
These sort of practices are what scared me away, cause you are at the mercy of what one (or this case two) people want done.
A performer isn't going to rock the apple cart, since he's someone who tips a lot of girls

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2024 02:29 by ukusagolf.)
16-04-2024 02:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(16-04-2024 00:06 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(15-04-2024 19:13 )ryuken Wrote:  VIPs that didn't pay for that tip goal could've still watched that tip goal for free Bounce

Yes and QPR knew that all along. He actually made that point himself. He even told the other VIPs that they could thank him and the other guy that paid for providing them with a free show.
It's a Power/Ego Trip for some of these punters, I think many of them get-off on the control aspect.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2024 13:12 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
16-04-2024 06:11
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

QPR tipped,he who pays the piper calls the tune.BS knows he is a big spender so any request he makes will be granted.Spend lavishly and get what you want,simples.Mere mortals get nothing.
16-04-2024 09:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(16-04-2024 00:06 )BarrieBF Wrote:  

Him not the babe then? Interesting. Even tongue in cheek it displays a dodgy sense of ownership. The aspect of control as Boom put it. As they get off on it, it turns how many others off to see the babe encourage it? It's another scourge of the modern era of shows. Do no insiders see this?

(16-04-2024 09:45 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  QPR tipped,he who pays the piper calls the tune.BS knows he is a big spender so any request he makes will be granted.Spend lavishly and get what you want,simples.Mere mortals get nothing.

And the shows get less users as regular guys (with non-ego inspired kinks) see more and more of this indulged and turn away from its toxic dominance.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2024 23:06 by ShandyHand.)
16-04-2024 22:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV