babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

partypeople/bsdaytime
these 2 shows are really poor compared to how great they use to be, they show pics of the birds wearing outfits they would never let the presenters wear on the show and also show the pics far too often[mainly is the cams zoomed out a bit moe than usual showing a slight cleavage hidden behing strategically placed graphics] & also have really poor camera operators,all we see most of the time is head and shoulders if the lady is wearing something sexy, and when theyre covered up they zoom out hahahahahaha laugh what a joke lol

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
27-06-2009 08:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: partypeople/bsdaytime
I've not noticed this. The camerawork seems very good on Babestation daytime to me. I've not noticed the graphics being more of a problem than on any other channel.
27-06-2009 08:14
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

babestation daytime master plan
the daytime girls are sent to do night time shows and come back sexier. the daytime shows have got much sexier just recently. i think there is a master plan at work here. day girls do nights and then up their daytime game.
03-07-2009 07:40
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: babestation daytime master plan
Nah mate they have just decided to change the rules PP was sexy 2-3 years ago and then for some reason they went all puritan on us. its just coincidence that they seemed to do it after they went on nights. Might be they felt they had to do it to say sorry for us daytimers who got shafted royally. but i think we win both ways not sure the nighttimeers would agree though
03-07-2009 07:45
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

thanks for your answer, well daytime is sexier now anyway, some good girls just started too.
03-07-2009 08:04
Mike Offline

also i am sure Camilla has mentioned that OFCOM has relaxed the rules for the day time shows
03-07-2009 08:14
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

The cynic in me thinks the reason Babestation has more nightime girls on during the day is because they were getting blitzed by the Pad girls in terms of callers,but whatever the reason,like DrGrumpyPants ( no relation ) said we both win,long may it continue.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
03-07-2009 08:27
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I remember one of the girls telling me that they werent allowed to wear stockings on daytime shows. All change now, lots of belly buttons,panty flashes! Long may it continueTongue
03-07-2009 08:47
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

could be the fact that the pad and elite had pushed the boundarys yet didnt get fined could have set a precdent and they thought what the hell
03-07-2009 09:03
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

PillowPants Wrote:The cynic in me thinks the reason Babestation has more nightime girls on during the day is because they were getting blitzed by the Pad girls in terms of callers,but whatever the reason,like DrGrumpyPants ( no relation ) said we both win,long may it continue.

or could have been the other way round they needed the day girls to bring their audience over to the nights. we will never know either way !!
03-07-2009 09:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV