Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Space party - channel 879

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Space party - channel 879
Space Party seems to be no more??? I've just checked in on channel Sky 879,and yesterday they were showing old movies,and today there showing the sexstation channel 910....Party-People late topless by Christmas...I think so heheheheBig Grin
02-09-2008 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I would love for them to go one better and leave the mic on hehe

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-09-2008 01:27
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I would love for them to go one better and leave the mic on hehe

I've mentioned this to that Daimen guy from Cellcast,that if they did this on a website they'd have so many subscribers....
02-09-2008 01:34
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

dondoe Wrote:Space Party seems to be no more??? I've just checked in on channel Sky 879,and yesterday they were showing old movies,and today there showing the sexstation channel 910....Party-People late topless by Christmas...I think so heheheheBig Grin

Did you not read what I said above - Space Party will be back in 2 weeks although it may be called something else.Also they shouldn't really be showing sex station on 879 as its not in the adult section.They'll probably move the channel into the 900 channels soon.
02-09-2008 01:35
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Kalel the black girl is Precious,not sure what real name is and her Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/babychoung Theres loads of pics there but I think her profile is private so you will have to add her.
The blonde is Lydia Bailey but I can't say I like her too much.
Did you see the guy that was on last Thursday his name is Jason.I think he used to be a producer on Party People.They shouldn't really have guys presenting the show cos barely anyone texted that day - for obvious reasons.
02-09-2008 01:49
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Headlessman Wrote:Kalel the black girl is Precious,not sure what real name is and her Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/babychoung Theres loads of pics there but I think her profile is private so you will have to add her.
The blonde is Lydia Bailey but I can't say I like her too much.
Did you see the guy that was on last Thursday his name is Jason.I think he used to be a producer on Party People.They shouldn't really have guys presenting the show cos barely anyone texted that day - for obvious reasons.
Are you sure it's coming back,because the dating channel has changed a couple of times recently,and I think they will make more money as a preminum rate channel...plus they are all owned by Cellcast??????
02-09-2008 02:16
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Yes its definetly coming back all of the presenters said it is.Again I don't think you've read what I've written earlier because I said the new show is going to be a preminum rate phone show where you will be able to call the presenters just like Party People.It will still be a dating show aswell and you'll still be able to text the show.I'm not entirely sure how its going to work though.
02-09-2008 02:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks for the information will check it out, yeah i did see him on that day. Lets just say that day i never bothered to watch lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-09-2008 03:44
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Did you know that Lydia was actually on Babestation a few years ago.I tried to find some pics or vids but couldn't find any.Although she said she only did it for about a month or so and she hasn't done anything else like that since.
02-09-2008 03:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I never knew that, makes you wonder how many of these other daytime presenters that have done that sort of thing.

02-09-2008 04:12