Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Thanks To All Caps & Vids Posters

B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks To All Caps & Vids Posters
With 2009 drawing to a close and 2010 about to start.

I would just like to thank everyone for posting pics, stills and videos. It is very much appreciated and keep up the good work guys. I know its a hard and sometimes dirrty job, but someone has to do it.

Also I would like wish every one a happy 2010.

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2009 08:34 by B2T.)
31-12-2009 08:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flavid Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Thanks To All Caps & Vids Posters
(31-12-2009 08:12 )B2T Wrote:  With 2009 drawing to a close and 2010 about to start.

I would just like to thank everyone for posting pics, stills and videos. It is very much appreciated and keep up the good work guys. I know its a hard and sometimes dirrty job, but someone has to do it.

Also I would like wish every one a happy 2010.

You beat me to it , thanks guys for great work and long may it continue

flave
31-12-2009 17:10
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Nicely said B2T,looking forward to more great caps and Vids in 2010 Big Grin
Many thanks to those who provide the Forum with the Caps and Vids which are much appreciated.
31-12-2009 17:28
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Thanks very much for the kind words guys!!!
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, and long live the Babeshows forum. Otherwise God only knows what us cappers and videos are gonna do apart from this addiction LOL!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 and may it be a peacufull and Healthy one for everybody Smile

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
31-12-2009 17:44
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Just like to add my thanks to everyone who contributes to the forum and a special thanks to all the girls on the channels who have given us a happy 2009.

Happy 2010 everyone.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
31-12-2009 17:55
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I couldn't agree more.

The cappers and especially the vid uploaders are really at the heart of the site, spending their own precious time to record the shows, transfer to disc, rip, convert, etc, etc. It's a lot of work and is testiment to how much they care about the site that they continue to do this for us.

Thanks to you all for making this site THE BEST of its kind. Whenever I download from links you post I try to remember to hit that 'Thanks' button, as a small gesture often goes a long way.

All the best for 2010.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 15:22 by Shady.)
31-12-2009 17:59
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Thanks for all the caps and vids without them the forum wouldnt be the same!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
01-01-2010 13:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I would also like to add my thanks to all the forum members who contribute and make the whole site such an interesting place.
As mentioned in the posts above, a special word of thanks to the guys & gals who take the time to upload caps/vids/pics for the rest of the forum to enjoy.
Very much apppreciated.

Best wishes to everyone for 2010.
01-01-2010 14:46
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Thanks for this thread B2T, I know I have touched on this several times in the forum during my time here but its thanks to you guys who know what the thanks button is or indeed take the time to write a thank your that makes it worth while and you thanks is very much appreciated!

"Thank you all for the thanks and have a great and a very happy new year"
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 15:56 by Bluearmy71.)
01-01-2010 15:34
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

Thank you one and all and happy new year to you all too.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010 07:17 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
02-01-2010 07:16

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS