Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Rachel - caps, vids and chat

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Rachel caps
'RachelTaylor' Hi !, I 've just sent you a second Private Message explaining it all once again PLEASE READ Important. Gillyboy2,SmileCool.

(16-02-2010 23:22 )DGxxx Wrote:  I would say not appearing on screen for three days could be construed as giving gillyboy the cold shoulder. Shame on you Rachel! Don't let it happen again. I demand you get back on our screens immediately.

mmm 'DG x x x' !, I quite agree with the above wholeheartedly. Sooner the better.ShyRolleyes.Gillyboy2,SmileCool.
18-02-2010 23:05
Find all posts by this user
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Your post was dated 16/2/10, when yesterday would have been 15/2/10, so how come your refer to the post dated 13/2/10. Where is or was that post? Further, you still refer to the co-presenter, when Rachel was working solo. Did you mean the presenter from a different channel who was shown while Rachel took a break. You are too inconsistent to be taken seriously and I do not think it necessary for me to continue this topic.

In the meantime I hope that the private emails exchanged between Rachel and you have clarified the situation. I think that Rachel is probably quite capable of carrying out her own defence. I was merely pointing out the inaccuracies in your post.
18-02-2010 23:19
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hello 'Fisherman' !, I've just sent off a reply to you hopefully resolving those inaccuracies, sorry I couldn't give everything in detail.
I quite agree with you that Rachel is capable of dealing with the situation.
As I didn't know that to be a member of the forum one as to remember every date,time girls name and channel I would of kept a log book.
This has been the first time when such criteria has been of such importance. This is the time to lighten up.Tongue. Gillyboy2SmileCool.
19-02-2010 02:41
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

To the gorgeous Rachel, I'm glad I took the 'Fisherman's' advice and chatted with you today and hopefully we have both resolved any probs we may of had. I must pick my words more carefully in the future.
I'm glad you rescued the sexy Red Dress that you wearing, the neckline certainly enhanced your desirable pair of assets Tongue.
I'm sure you have another red dress just as revealing Rolleyes.
See You !.TongueTongue Gillyboy2,SmileCool
19-02-2010 22:04
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2010 22:04 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  To the gorgeous Rachel, I'm glad I took the 'Fisherman's' advice and chatted with you today and hopefully we have both resolved any probs we may of had. I must pick my words more carefully in the future.
I'm glad you rescued the sexy Red Dress that you wearing, the neckline certainly enhanced your desirable pair of assets Tongue.
I'm sure you have another red dress just as revealing Rolleyes.
See You !.TongueTongue Gillyboy2,SmileCool

Congratulations. I feel sure that you would have found the conversation stimulating - and enlightening!
19-02-2010 22:32
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(19-02-2010 22:32 )Fisherman Wrote:  Congratulations. I feel sure that you would have found the conversation stimulating - and enlightening!

Thanks 'Fisherman' !, it was ,thanks for your suggestion.
Gillyboy2SmileCool
19-02-2010 23:45
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

Rachel WAS lookiong hot today pity i didnt have any credit! she was on the phone all the time and best thing is, she had her hair tied up reallyu high SmileSmileSmileSmile

HOT!!!

a.k.a CADET 514
20-02-2010 01:29
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Rachel WAS lookiong hot today pity i didnt have any credit! she was on the phone all the time and best thing is, she had her hair tied up reallyu high SmileSmileSmileSmile

HOT!!!
[/quote]

I saw Rachel for an hour or so before I went to work yesterday, and she gave a shout hoping that a certain cadet was looking out, with her hair up. I think she also said that she would be on CL Monday and Tuesday, afternoons I suspect, because she might be doing nights before then.
20-02-2010 18:40
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel is looking gorgeous today.Tongue
The black and white stripes look great and the suspenders make her the perfect blend of angel and slutlaugh
Her angelic face and welcoming cleavage on one hand and the sliky suspender clad thighs on the other!Surprised
Way to go Rachel, you're beautifulHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
22-02-2010 20:33
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see Rachel on Tv this morning.
She looks amazing and has such a winning smile.Wink
God knows how her boobs don't just pop out of that low cut topHuh
Rachel must be up there in the running for "cleavage of the year", couldn't you just imagine slipping youreek, no, i mustn't think like this, surely Rachel would be above all that.Heart

Why me?
23-02-2010 08:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV