Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Rachel - caps, vids and chat

RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

RE: Rachel caps
Thank god the Rachel/cold sholder/is a bitch scenario has been cleared up...SurprisedI can now repolish & return my halo to its rightful position...Big Grin

Ickle, thank you very much for a the lovely comments you have written about me, it is very much appreciated!!

Love to you all!!Heart
Rachel
xxxx
24-02-2010 16:34
Find all posts by this user
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the reply Rachel, it's always nice when one of the girls you like and admire takes the time to post a reply.Tongue
Have always found you to be kind, caring and thoroughly nice. The fact you're sex on legs doesn't hurt either hunniBlush you're a star.Heart

Why me?
24-02-2010 20:56
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(20-02-2010 18:40 )Fisherman Wrote:  Rachel WAS lookiong hot today pity i didnt have any credit! she was on the phone all the time and best thing is, she had her hair tied up reallyu high SmileSmileSmileSmile

HOT!!!

I saw Rachel for an hour or so before I went to work yesterday, and she gave a shout hoping that a certain cadet was looking out, with her hair up. I think she also said that she would be on CL Monday and Tuesday, afternoons I suspect, because she might be doing nights before then.
[/quote]

I was soooooooooo soooooooo fristrated that i only just managed to get a glimpse at Rachel with her hair all tied up!!!

i had to go to the field that day

:*(

SOBS

gutted

a.k.a CADET 514
25-02-2010 04:59
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Yet again Rachel looked gorgeous last night.
What a thoroughly lovely girlBlush
I can never get enough of Rachel, i've said it before but will say it again, her pretty face and stunning body are a winning combination.Tongue
Thanks RachelHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 07:58 by ickle.)
27-02-2010 07:57
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel will always have a special place in our hearts SmileHeart
27-02-2010 21:50
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see Rachel on 908 again this morning.
She always manages to look so natural, no airs and graces and no pretentious posturing.
Rachel is the perfect tonic night or day and always looks gorgoeus.
HeartHeartHeart

Why me?
01-03-2010 08:01
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Bugger me.....and don't all rush, i've got my back to the wallSurprised
How does Rachel do it guys? I left for work at 7.30am and have only just arrived back through the door only to find the beautiful lady looking every bit as stunning as she was when i left eleven hours agoSurprised
Rachel, you just keep getting prettier, sexier and more beautiful and your body looks ever more perfect.HeartHeartHeart

Why me?
01-03-2010 19:29
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel just gets better and better in every way.Shy
I'm totally hooked on this lovely lady now and can't get enough of her.Rolleyes
She's just an natural in front of the cameras, has such a pretty face, a beautiful winning smile and a body that is stunning to say the least.TongueBlush
Way to go RachelHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
02-03-2010 19:35
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

Thank you very much again to all of you for the lovely comments, I do really appreciate it!Heart

Right, guys I have a question....You may have noticed that my dayshows are somewhat toned down compared with others I have seen, you may like, or dislike it, but there will always be differing opinions. I have been known to wear some quite revealing outfits on there but now I'm considering toning it down again to something like a nice short dress, with a bit of leg, panty & cleavage action.

The reason that I'm considering this is that now I'm doing the night shows I thought it would be nice to have 2 distinct approaches to my appearances on XXX & Babeworld....the sweet & innocent daytime Rachel & the filthy night time Rachel who can't keep her clothes on! I don't want you guys getting bored of the same thing all the time!

I know a lot of my callers appreciate my personality over my sex appeal on the day, but I know that is definately not the opinion of most.

So what do you think guys, would you like me to vary it, or would you like it all tits & arse?Big Grin

Much Love
Rachel
xxx
03-03-2010 18:07
Selebian Offline
Junior Poster

(03-03-2010 18:07 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  So what do you think guys, would you like me to vary it, or would you like it all tits & arse?Big Grin

Much Love
Rachel
xxx

No no vary it.

I've already said your cleavage is like looking down the M62.
Let's have cleavage during the day and boobs at night. Tongue
03-03-2010 19:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV