Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Rachel - caps, vids and chat

RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

RE: Rachel caps
Hi guys

Right, regarding my 'ideas' that I was going to try & implement on Saturday, I am rather peed off as the boss says no...booo!!eek

So apologies to you all but I'm afraid you will have to try & enjoy me horizontal again Sad.

Just thought I'd let you all know before you flick on tommorrow & think I'm a total letdown...I did try!

Much Love
My horizontal sexy self Tongue
05-03-2010 20:59
Find all posts by this user
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Oh well Rachel! You tried.

I'll have to be careful though as the last time I tried to enjoy you horizontally I nearly got arrested.

Much love back to you whatever orientation you happen to find yourself in.

D G x x x
________________________________________________________________​______________

It is sometimes worth remembering that sarcasm is not always conveyed in the written word.
05-03-2010 21:20
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Well, you did your best Rachel, the loss is entirely your boss's. Why don't these people listen to the girls from time to time? Do they think you're incapable of having a good idea or are they just narrow minded?
It'd have been great to see you more verticleTongue for a change but i'm sure the nation will still appreciate horizonal sexy Rachel.Heart
Let's leave your boss to mull over the fact that you actually tried to improve the channel by bringing in fresh, new ideas rather than just submitting to the norm. I'm not the only one who gets bored with horizontal either but if change isn't welcomed, stagnation often follows.
Thanks again Rachel.
Hope you have a good shift in any case.Heart

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 08:24 by ickle.)
06-03-2010 08:23
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel might still be horizontal guys but i'm sure you'll all agree that she's looking great todayRolleyes
No airs and graces, just a happy, very pretty face and an amazing figure in a lovely, casual black and white dressBlush and for the cleavage lovers among us there's plenty to catch the eye.Surprised
Looking great RachelHeart

Why me?
06-03-2010 20:12
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel's looking mighty dam hot today again.Tongue
It's all been said before i guess, a pretty girl with a stunning body and just the right amount of tease.Blush
Looking gorgeous as ever rachelHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
08-03-2010 17:59
peterbrads Offline
Senior Poster

As has been said Rachel looked amazing today, one of the hottest and sweetest girls on TV for sureSmile
08-03-2010 23:28
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

That dress really does something for her. As if she needed any help - she's stunning.
09-03-2010 00:26
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel just gets better and better, love her sense of humour as well.
She's just such a lovely lady, so chilled and relaxed and so genuine.Blush

Why me?
22-03-2010 19:20
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

I think Rachel is being naughty and pushing the envelope a bit here on daytime. She gave the camera a coy little grin and appeared to be looking to see if anyone was watching from the wings before she slowly unzipped her top right down to the waistlaugh
Rachel has natural grace about her and she carries off moves like that with consumate easeHeart

Why me?
22-03-2010 19:28
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(22-03-2010 19:28 )ickle Wrote:  I think Rachel is being naughty and pushing the envelope a bit here on daytime. She gave the camera a coy little grin and appeared to be looking to see if anyone was watching from the wings before she slowly unzipped her top right down to the waistlaugh
Rachel has natural grace about her and she carries off moves like that with consumate easeHeart

It was my impression that the top was already open to about the waist, but she unzipped a little bit lower. On most other daytime channels you can frequently see the navel nowadays (and some way below), so I hardly think that she was "pushing the envelope a bit". I agree with you that she carried out the move in a natural manner, as with just about everything that she does.
22-03-2010 23:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV