Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

a general wonder...

thestrange1 Offline
Gone

RE: a general wonder...
I'd like to see a new set and graphics.

Hire:

Elle Pharrell and loads of other babes from Glamour Stars Live that you work for. Also get voluptua.

Have 2 babes on screen as 1 isn't enough.
02-01-2010 13:58
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Hi,

I too second the "sexing up". I'd also like to see more movement from the girl (standing/sitting/walking). My pet hate is to see the girls laying down on a bed/sofa all day long - for me it is soooo boring. Also more speaking on the mike to us the viewers/customers, about anything - thanks on calls, comments on texts etc, joking, laughing. Just general interaction all round.

Yes to new sets, one(s) that add a theme to what the girls wear & do (my favourite is the secretary).

Also, the odd movement with the camera, the odd zoom in etc. But NOT constant movement all around.

Finally, smaller on screen graphics that are such a hinderance for our viewing pleasure. The more we are pleased, the more inclined we are to call!
02-01-2010 14:25
Charlemagne Offline

The girls on 955 are just sat around in pretty dresses.

Turn to Elite, & The Pad and the babes there are in Lingerie and other sexy outfits.

All their outfits ride up revealing curvy bums.

I also agree with some of the other comments about being sat or stood up instead of just lying on the bed.
03-01-2010 10:32
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(03-01-2010 10:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  The girls on 955 are just sat around in pretty dresses.

Turn to Elite, & The Pad and the babes there are in Lingerie and other sexy outfits.

All their outfits ride up revealing curvy bums.

I also agree with some of the other comments about being sat or stood up instead of just lying on the bed.

Conradictory comments. First you say they "just sit around in pretty dresses " then "just lying on the bed". Basically they are lying about on the bed and not sitting up.
The last two times that Nikki was on she was wearing two piece outfits I believe.
The last time that Rachel was on she wore a two piece skimpy skirt and bra set and the previous time she wore a dress that revealed more than most other outfits - see Rachel Caps.
Both Nikki and Rachel have revealed deliciously curvy bums in the last two days and in their previous shows.
I think that the outfits that they have both worn are much more attractive than bra and panty sets bought from lingerie chain shops.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 12:23 by Fisherman.)
03-01-2010 12:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Having the girls on a sofa rather than a bed or a mattress type of thing would be the change I would like to see.

I feel channels with Day and Night shows should distingish which is meant to be which.

(01-01-2010 10:29 )NikkiLee Wrote:  is there anything missing from the shows? what would you guys like to see? what outfits do well on the day shows? Chat Lounge is changing soon so i wanted your feedback mwah xxx

Happy New Year x
04-01-2010 19:37
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(01-01-2010 10:29 )NikkiLee Wrote:  is there anything missing from the shows? what would you guys like to see? what outfits do well on the day shows? Chat Lounge is changing soon so i wanted your feedback mwah xxx

Happy New Year x

I think think the powers on 955 think the computer/caller interaction is a coup & will win callers, & its all about the callers. But it looks boring as you have to lie down a lot so its a double edged sword & I think they've LOST the opportunity to snare. The computer is one on one interaction & the potential callers are bored so they go to better channels to call in for a w@nk.

Better sets, sexier outfits & move around a lot.

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
22-01-2010 10:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2010 14:25 )schmoo Wrote:  Hi,

I too second the "sexing up". I'd also like to see more movement from the girl (standing/sitting/walking). My pet hate is to see the girls laying down on a bed/sofa all day long - for me it is soooo boring. Also more speaking on the mike to us the viewers/customers, about anything - thanks on calls, comments on texts etc, joking, laughing. Just general interaction all round.

Yes to new sets, one(s) that add a theme to what the girls wear & do (my favourite is the secretary).

Also, the odd movement with the camera, the odd zoom in etc. But NOT constant movement all around.

Finally, smaller on screen graphics that are such a hinderance for our viewing pleasure. The more we are pleased, the more inclined we are to call!

Ill second the MORE interaction with the callers!!!
In recent times chat lounge has been terribly poor with little or no interaction from the girl on screen.
I.E. people are paying £1.50 for a one line answer and are simply not texting in again!

Also on some channels, the girl lies in an awkward position and you cant see her hair properly Sad

a.k.a CADET 514
06-02-2010 00:22
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I only rang the lounge once and was told definately no sexy talk, ok I respect that but I'm not paying £1 a min to talk about the weather....I don't mind some weather talk but I would like something more stimulating for the rest of my money.
Ok not quite the buzz but I might just as well save my dosh and talk to the girlies in the office or on the train lol
16-03-2010 23:37
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Some better lighting, and more imaginitive sets, ie why not put a theme set on the chat lounge some days?

Office scenarios seem to be quite common on some other channels. One of my faves are the air hostess sets. Thats my favourite uniform on a girl. Big Grin
19-03-2010 21:18
Thread Closed