preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion
(02-11-2012 19:33 )Tbear Wrote:  I'm wondering if ofcom have gotten to asian babes dayshow or if the producers have rained the girls in? As I have noticed a fair less movement from the girls and an apparant drop in call volumes, just my observation maybe im losing it lol.

I reckon it depends which girls are on and who's sat next to them.
02-11-2012 20:37
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I know it's been said before, but the channels really really need a schedule posted somewhere.
Even it's just an indication of who's on, it would be better than blind luck nowadays as to whether you catch the girl you want to see and talk to.
Also this is particularly important for the Thai Hardcore channel as I'm getting a little pissed off that every time I check it it's a ladyboy and not a girl. I've nothing against the other presenters, but I just don't want to watch that sort of thing.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 11:19 by dirk362.)
14-11-2012 11:14
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

I second that completely, we need some indication, as unless you see each and every shift end (where the girls normally say when they are on next, and that's subject to change...), then it is pot luck.
In fact there seems to have been a total lack of info about Thai Hardcore, when the babexxx channel started, then the Hof was quick to say, here it is, come watch, but since then zippo, nada.
I see it may be somehow linked to Sexstation as it is on their site too as a choice? perhaps there are 'legal' or other issues surrounding it. Still though a little info to keep the loyal fans happy isn't asking too much is it, especially as we are the ones funding their operation...
14-11-2012 13:33
WeeMan Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2012 13:33 )KalEl Wrote:  I second that completely, we need some indication, as unless you see each and every shift end (where the girls normally say when they are on next, and that's subject to change...), then it is pot luck.
In fact there seems to have been a total lack of info about Thai Hardcore, when the babexxx channel started, then the Hof was quick to say, here it is, come watch, but since then zippo, nada.
I see it may be somehow linked to Sexstation as it is on their site too as a choice? perhaps there are 'legal' or other issues surrounding it. Still though a little info to keep the loyal fans happy isn't asking too much is it, especially as we are the ones funding their operation...

Well things are looking up (but for how long?) Ice and Om (yum yum) on Hardcore and Vivian and Cherry on Evening Show. Not a lady boy in sight, oh joy. Do not know about you guys but I am sick and tired of logging on to see two ladyboys stroking their you know what.
20-12-2012 22:32
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-12-2012 22:32 )WeeMan Wrote:  Well things are looking up (but for how long?) Ice and Om (yum yum) on Hardcore and Vivian and Cherry on Evening Show. Not a lady boy in sight, oh joy. Do not know about you guys but I am sick and tired of logging on to see two ladyboys stroking their you know what.

Well I very rarely bother with any of the babeshow streams (just not my thing) but I make an extra special effort to avoid Thai Hardcore for the very same reason.
21-12-2012 00:09
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

Well you missed a treat Stan, although they weren't that busy? Ice and Om were on at the same time for you..
[Image: tr75q_2012icom1_thumb.jpg] [Image: cw72v_2012icom2_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2myej_2012icom3_thumb.jpg] [Image: rdfe0_2012icom4_thumb.jpg] [Image: eqlrs_2012icom5_thumb.jpg] [Image: uwk4v_2012icom6_thumb.jpg] [Image: ha6j_2012icom7_thumb.jpg] [Image: 9yfll_2012icom8_thumb.jpg]
21-12-2012 01:45
Tbear Online
Senior Poster

Has the text option been made complete history?

Let them know men did this
13-01-2013 11:36
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

It seems that way, at least for the moment. I did text the number a while back but didn't get one of those automated replies, so it must be off-line. I've also heard a few of the girls start to say 'text' but then stop themselves...
In addition they have now moved the table which had the keyboard and monitor away from the sofa..
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 21:44 by KalEl.)
13-01-2013 21:42
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Probably sold it off to pay for the new microphone.
Have you also noticed all the new outfits the girls have started wearing recently ? Co-incidence ???
14-01-2013 18:10
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

I imagine it's just moved further away, which is why the girls keep squinting to look at the monitor!!, but the one thing that taking the table away has done is that the girls are a bit more active when they are on their own now. Previously they used to lie out and start tippy tapping away, I doubt replying to texts all the time, probably checking their facebook accounts or whatever they use?
Now at least, so far, they seem a bit more energetic...

When there are two of them then it's still the same, they have a good natter, until a call comes in...
14-01-2013 23:39
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com