preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

laidbackluke Offline
Part of me died when Lola left

the bird on 967 ASIAN BABES right now
im 99% sure "her" in the orange knickers has 'junk inside that trunk' if you know what i mean!

this is brilliant TV!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 05:10 by laidbackluke.)
12-12-2010 05:09
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: the bird on 967 ASIAN BABES right now
There are several shemales on Asian Babes so it wouldn't be a shock.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-12-2010 09:48
spn1972 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes
cherry has the best legs on the show. i am sure they look better in real life. how about some pics of the babes?
13-12-2010 15:00
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Thanks for the feedback everyone, will post some pics here soon. Cheers!
13-12-2010 22:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(30-11-2010 22:42 )Thailand Wrote:  Thanks for your input Addison. We are currently working on picture quality and expect to improve it significantly over the next few weeks. With regards to sets we still have the 'bed set', but have found that a more interesting general shot can be created with girls on different levels all over a sofa, perhaps we'll try the bed set again soon? Graphics are constantly being worked on, but it's always a clash between 'the smaller the better', and the fact that if anyone has problems reading/understanding anything then revenues drop. Glad your happy with Chili's return, who knows, you might see Tiger again soon as well???

I have to agree with Addison. Leaving the fact that you employ men aside for now - I've made my point there - there are many many things wrong with this show. I know I'm just repeating what Addison has already said, but the sofa set is God-awful! You try to cram 3 - 4 girls on there at once, and then wonder why you're struggling to keep them all in shot properly. Three is the absolute maximum a set can hold, realistically, and even then only when they're taking part in a 3-4-1.

Explicitness on AB is probably the weakest of any of the 900s too. No close-ups, no oil, no 2-4-1s, no kissing and fondling. Of course the responce to this will be that you have to abide by Ofcom's rules, blah-de-fuckin-blah, but the other channels still manage to keep pushing the bounderies, so why not AB?
13-12-2010 22:48
spn1972 Offline
Junior Poster

(11-12-2010 22:36 )Thailand Wrote:  The schedule for the next few days is as follows:

Wednesday: Ice, Polly, Shemale Bea and Cherry

i see the schedule is all wrong
we wont to know who is on each night
wednesday night no polly or cherry?
whats going on?
16-12-2010 00:46
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Apologies for schedule mess up's, at the time of writing the schedule is 100% correct. As is standard on all channels there will always be changes, the Thai girls are also free to swop shifts with each other if they need to. These changes usually happen at very short notice so reporting changes on this forum would be impossible. As I said apologies for changes but they genuinely are outside our control.

Anyway, the schedule for the next few days (hopefully LOL) is:

Friday: Ice, Shemale Bea, Polly and Shemale Nadia

Saturday: Ice, Shemale Balloon, Polly, Shemale Helen, Nicky

Sunday: Cherry, Shemale Bea and Nicky

Monday: Ice, Shemale Nadia, Mayana

Tuesday: Ice, Shemale Cindy, Katy

Wednesday: Polly, Shemale Balloon, Chili, Mayana

All shows 9:00am till 5:00am on channel 967.
17-12-2010 23:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
laidbackluke Offline
Part of me died when Lola left

(12-12-2010 09:48 )rickhardo Wrote:  There are several shemales on Asian Babes so it wouldn't be a shock.

i did not know that!
ive never watched this channel for more than 10 seconds before cus of the terrible picture quality and boring nature of it all but ive started to ge interested in it a bit more now, especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!
beat that babestation!
18-12-2010 03:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-12-2010 03:59 )laidbackluke Wrote:  ... ive started to ge interested in it a bit more now, especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!

You're the third person (after Ofcom and a guy that PM me earlier in the year) to be caught out by this. It's a combination of shit picture quality and flesh coloured g-string that make it appear the girl is naked.
18-12-2010 23:15
rover Offline

(18-12-2010 23:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 03:59 )laidbackluke Wrote:  ... ive started to ge interested in it a bit more now, especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!

You're the third person (after Ofcom and a guy that PM me earlier in the year) to be caught out by this. It's a combination of shit picture quality and flesh coloured g-string that make it appear the girl is naked.
Must admit stan it caught me out for a few minutes till l realised she had flesh coloured pants on.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
19-12-2010 01:19
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com