michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Its Jan 05 ;-)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Its Jan 05 ;-)
youve definately got me warmed up now kellster in your very nice outfit today hope you get home safe

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2010 17:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KevinL Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good to see you agsin, looking fantastic in your outfit today and already looking forward to tomorrows.... any clues as to what you'll be wearing??

Which channel will you be on?
05-01-2010 17:42
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

Nice to see you back Kelly Best wishes for 2010 and kisses from France !

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
05-01-2010 19:04
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(05-01-2010 13:42 )YHVH Wrote:  I wish you'd play with me as much as you play with your hair.

Nice belt by the way.

(05-01-2010 14:01 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  Kelly's on, my cock's out. Happy days lol

Boys....... phew!laugh Well Black & Red today so I hope I have some of you standing to attention!

Now I gotta nip round to the pad with the thought in my mind Justins gonna shoot on the screen! I hope you hit me in the right spot Tongue

See ya soon peeps!

xx xo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
06-01-2010 10:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2010 14:01 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  Kelly's on, my cock's out. Happy days lol

Boys....... phew!laugh Well Black & Red today so I hope I have some of you standing to attention!

Now I gotta nip round to the pad with the thought in my mind Justins gonna shoot on the screen! I hope you hit me in the right spot Tongue

See ya soon peeps!

xx xo
[/quote]

Right over your pretty face baby, as usual. Perhaps over ur magnificent tits this time Wink I'm going to need more clingfilm for the TV screen lmao Smile
13-01-2010 15:01
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(13-01-2010 15:01 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  

See ya soon peeps!

xx xo

Right over your pretty face baby, as usual. Perhaps over ur magnificent tits this time Wink I'm going to need more clingfilm for the TV screen lmao Smile
[/quote]

Fcuk the clingfilm! Its a good moisturiser! How do you think I look this young? Blushlaugh

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
14-01-2010 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2010 15:19 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  
(13-01-2010 15:01 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  

See ya soon peeps!

xx xo

Fcuk the clingfilm! Its a good moisturiser! How do you think I look this young? Blushlaugh
[/quote]

Well - you can always count on me having plenty of "moisturiser". Its a pump-action system. Always lots on tap Wink

Its refreshing to hear you dabble with being a bit naughtier on here than on the shows. I'm loving the fact you are partial to a hot facial every now and then. You're fella is lucky to have those fantastic titties to play with, bit also gets to cum on your face. I'm green with envy!!! x
14-01-2010 22:45

michelle thorne