gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 115 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

Georgina Darby - The Princess of Babestation 2011

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Georgie
(31-01-2010 13:23 )thrud Wrote:  You mean you missed her appearance on Xtra about 1am when she was bouncing around topless on the couch? Shame - it was a good session, especially as someone had left a mic switched on.

i heard georgie when the mic was on. filthy

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2010 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Well, at last my eyes have been opened to the wonder of Georgie - finally caught up with her on BSXtra last night. Fabulous figure - beautiful big natural tits - and such a sleepy sexy look in her eyes. That's a girl who knows her way around a bed. Georgie, welcome to my top 3 - jostling with Rosie (and what I wouldn't give to see her jostling with Rosie).

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
02-02-2010 08:58
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-02-2010 08:58 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Well, at last my eyes have been opened to the wonder of Georgie - finally caught up with her on BSXtra last night. Fabulous figure - beautiful big natural tits - and such a sleepy sexy look in her eyes. That's a girl who knows her way around a bed. Georgie, welcome to my top 3 - jostling with Rosie (and what I wouldn't give to see her jostling with Rosie).

the love is growing, and there 2-4-1s georgie and rosies are usually quite entertaining to watch
02-02-2010 14:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-02-2010 08:58 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Well, at last my eyes have been opened to the wonder of Georgie - finally caught up with her on BSXtra last night. Fabulous figure - beautiful big natural tits - and such a sleepy sexy look in her eyes. That's a girl who knows her way around a bed. Georgie, welcome to my top 3 - jostling with Rosie (and what I wouldn't give to see her jostling with Rosie).

welcome to the georgie fan club. good night from georgie last night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2010 14:44
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

You're not wrong Lollorosso. There was an even more arsetastic sequence on BS2 where she achieved an almost Badcockesque spreading angle of 142 degrees (I keep a protractor by the tv) for several minutes with no break in the jiggling. I love a girl with loose ligaments.
The duet with Tiffany where they were shaking them side by side was a bit tasty also. I've never seen a babeshow bum that I didn't like but it's always nice to get these direct comparisons. Tens across the board for technical merit and artistic interpretation.

02-02-2010 19:14
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2010 19:14 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  There was an even more arsetastic sequence on BS2 where she achieved an almost Badcockesque spreading angle of 142 degrees (I keep a protractor by the tv) for several minutes with no break in the jiggling.

Christ on a bike, Dan! First your account of Rosie squirting cream down her arse, and now this! Do you mean to do me harm? Nurse! Nurse!

02-02-2010 19:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-02-2010 19:14 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  

You're not wrong Lollorosso. There was an even more arsetastic sequence on BS2 where she achieved an almost Badcockesque spreading angle of 142 degrees (I keep a protractor by the tv) for several minutes with no break in the jiggling. I love a girl with loose ligaments.
The duet with Tiffany where they were shaking them side by side was a bit tasty also. I've never seen a babeshow bum that I didn't like but it's always nice to get these direct comparisons. Tens across the board for technical merit and artistic interpretation.

oh ur wordage is amazing dan, i love her tho shes awesome she will be number 1 in my league for a while
02-02-2010 20:29
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(02-02-2010 19:28 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Christ on a bike, Dan! First your account of Rosie squirting cream down her arse, and now this! Do you mean to do me harm? Nurse! Nurse!

Yeah the Rosie creamy cleft is almost a work of art. It starts off as a Jackson Pollock and ends up as a Mark Rothko. Not a massive amount of cream but aesthetically pleasing in its application. Almost the best bit is beforehand when she seems to be frantically pleading with the crew to get her some cream and get it now!
I will add the Georgie stuff if I ever manage to work out the technical issues, probably late 2013 if past experience is anything to go by.

02-02-2010 21:11
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Georgie last night on BSXtra...a pleasure to be able to take her in at length (three and quarter hours of G-goodness!).

I really am smitten. Of course, she's such a flexible girl - the mind does race when she bends her legs back over her head. And hers are the most perfectly formed tits I think I've ever laid eyes on - full, but not disproportionate, and they jiggle so adorably. They're cartoon-character perfect. But her secret has to be her eyes - that sexy heavy-lidded look she has just screams "I've got so many nasty things I want to do with you, and I'm just lining them up".

03-02-2010 09:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2010 09:01 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Georgie last night on BSXtra...a pleasure to be able to take her in at length (three and quarter hours of G-goodness!).

I really am smitten. Of course, she's such a flexible girl - the mind does race when she bends her legs back over her head. And hers are the most perfectly formed tits I think I've ever laid eyes on - full, but not disproportionate, and they jiggle so adorably. They're cartoon-character perfect. But her secret has to be her eyes - that sexy heavy-lidded look she has just screams "I've got so many nasty things I want to do with you, and I'm just lining them up".

im smitten as well. georgie is gorgeous and has taken to the nightshows like a duck to water. its amazing she only started doing them about a month ago. her wonderful natural boobs are one of the best pairs of boobs on the shows. only donna duke and jade victoria have better boobs. the rest of her figure is just as wonderful and i also like the look she has in here eyes as well and enjoyed her last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 13:11 by Rammyrascal.)
03-02-2010 13:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles