babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Can You Get 901 At All?
This poll is closed.
YES... and I have an active subscription 68.00% 34 68.00%
YES... I have an inactive subscription but a Sky viewing card inserted 14.00% 7 14.00%
YES... and I have NO card 2.00% 1 2.00%
NO BUT IT APPEARS ON MY EPG... and I have an active subscription 2.00% 1 2.00%
NO BUT IT APPEARS ON MY EPG... I have an inactive subscription but a Sky viewing card inserted 10.00% 5 10.00%
NO BUT IT APPEARS ON MY EPG... and I have NO card 2.00% 1 2.00%
NOT AT ALL... and I have an active subscription 0% 0 0%
NOT AT ALL... I have an inactive subscription but a Sky viewing card inserted 0% 0 0%
NOT AT ALL... and I have NO card 2.00% 1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

901 - Can You Get It

BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Question 901 - Can You Get It
Hi All,
part of the engineering team has asked me to do this poll... without this descending in to a bashing campaign about the quality of the signal... just need to know if it appears in your EPG and if you can see it at all.

For those that can, and are subscribers, can you let us know what package you have if possible. If those that are subscribers, and cant get it, do the same.

The more information the better.

Thanks.

REMEMBER. This is NOT about the quality of the signal if you do see the show, even if its a really poor signal, but you see something, then you are actually getting it.

(NOTE: This is just for our broadcasts between 5:30am and 10pm ... NOT the encrypted content between 10pm and 5:30am)

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 11:54 by BBLackey.)
08-01-2010 11:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: 901 - Can You Get It
(08-01-2010 11:34 )BBLackey Wrote:  Hi All,
part of the engineering team has asked me to do this poll... without this descending in to a bashing campaign about the quality of the signal... just need to know if it appears in your EPG and if you can see it at all.

For those that can, and are subscribers, can you let us know what package you have if possible. If those that are subscribers, and cant get it, do the same.

The more information the better.

Thanks.

REMEMBER. This is NOT about the quality of the signal if you do see the show, even if its a really poor signal, but you see something, then you are actually getting it.

OK I get Channel 901.

The epg looks like this
[Image: 558d8a62848547.gif]

The channel name is listed as 'The adult Channel, and the program name is 'The pad' (or 'early bird' etc).

I have the full sky package, sports, movies the whole lot. Don't have any of the adult services, that 901 shares though.

Hope this helps sort of the problems
08-01-2010 11:46
Find all posts by this user
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks... and thanks for pointing out about the Adult part... this is just for broadcasts between 5:30am to 10pm

08-01-2010 11:52
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I have an active Sky subscription (Sky variety pack and Sports) and receive the channel. Between 5.30am and 6am, the channel requires a pin to view the content though.

08-01-2010 15:22
rover Offline

I get 901 and l have an active sky subscription.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
08-01-2010 15:53
Digital Dave Away
Retired

When the channel's allocated to Bang Babes during the day it's a free to view channel (not free to air) so anyone with a Sky box and an active Sky viewing card will be able to receive it. There's no need for any kind of subscription.

Those with a Sky box but no card (or an expired card), and those with Freesat boxes or generic satellite receivers, will not be able to receive it.

Were your engineers hoping it was FTA? I'm sure that can be arranged by talking to Playboy and Sky.

By the way, all channels always appear on the Sky EPG, irrespective of whether the user can receive them or not.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 18:10 by Digital Dave.)
08-01-2010 17:21
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Dave,
have someone who doesnt even have 901 when scanning through the channels, there were only so many options I could put on the poll and didnt want to over complicate it. Phoning around friends and family just got a mixed bag of results, not necessarily following what you are saying from what I remember (people with valid subscriptions), but this was some time ago... and we were justing seeing the state of affairs.

08-01-2010 18:59
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Receiving the channel loud and clear and have cast the vote accordingly. I gather valid subscription means a subscription to Sky, in case anyone's confused, not a subscription to the encrypted 901 channel.
08-01-2010 22:00
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(08-01-2010 18:59 )BBLackey Wrote:  Hi Dave,
have someone who doesnt even have 901 when scanning through the channels, there were only so many options I could put on the poll and didnt want to over complicate it. Phoning around friends and family just got a mixed bag of results, not necessarily following what you are saying from what I remember (people with valid subscriptions), but this was some time ago... and we were justing seeing the state of affairs.

Rest assured what I'm saying is correct. Smile

Also, I see someone on the poll has answered 'YES... and I have NO card' - again, this is not possible. A Sky card is needed to decrypt the signal, even though no subscription is involved.

If you want to test it remove your Sky card during the day and you will see that 901 will display a message along the lines of 'please insert your card'. The same goes for TVX's daytime output on 905, channel five on 105, plus a few others.

This is the nature of free to view channels (FTV) as opposed to free to air channels (FTA) which don't require a Sky card eg. 906, 907, 908, 909 etc, plus your own Bang Babes channels.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 00:37 by Digital Dave.)
09-01-2010 00:18
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Its ok, I believe you, just trying to sort something out for a colleague... doesnt help for either of us that we get given false or misled information Tongue

Thanks for your input though

09-01-2010 00:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV