clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
(22-01-2010 00:28 )alanafan232 Wrote:  Anna website be the same as all the others that manage by offcom it hype wat u wanna see

see me at my most naughty once its up and running it be the same as all the others bornig

So are you signing up or not? Big Grin
22-01-2010 01:44
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

no he wont waste his giro on it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-01-2010 06:43
iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

(20-01-2010 21:45 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  U guys! Wink Thank you for ur help re website. As u know i have been waiting a year for a site so am so excited about mine launching.

Then next week a days shoot with Michelle, G/G!!!! Hehe.

Sophia and I are trying to sort out a shoot for u guys but might not manage that now for a month or so. Xxxxxxxx

Can’t wait to show u a more naughty side to me.....I’m sure you are going to love it as much as i will. xxxxx

Any more requests keep them coming..............

Hey Anna, that shoot with Michelle, is that gonna be Michelle Thorne?

Gosh, Michelle can be soooooo rude and naughty with some of the things she's done including anal and watersports!

How naughty and rude would you let Michelle get with you? Would you let her push your boundries even further, naughtier and ruder than you already can be doing stuff that Michelle might do?

Really cannot wait to see your naughty side and your new website Anna, thae naughtier and ruder the better!
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 11:39 by iluvjemmajey.)
23-01-2010 11:36
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Anna, I just read on another forum, that you are going to do a film for Viv Thomas, (possibly called "My Mothers Best Friend), with Cate, Natalia, SexySally, and Marilyn and that it was going to be hardcore.
Is it hardcore bg or gg, and is it true?

Would have any of the film/content on your site if you did the film?

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
23-01-2010 16:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

i doupt i could watch that... well maybe just the 1s, just to give a fair unbias opinion you understand Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-01-2010 18:13
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

that gg shoot with sophia when u get round to it will suffice for me
23-01-2010 19:16
laos_2003_uk Offline
Junior Poster

Has this site gone live yet? Got a severe case of blue balls just thinking about it...
04-02-2010 09:19
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

I suppose some hardcore B/G and some G/G with Angel Long, and Lolly Badcock... wouldn't go a miss, but if not then you still are gorgeous.

If you don't ask you don't get, my mum used to say..... lol

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
04-02-2010 10:42
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Hehe....G/G for now for me guys....i had a shoot with Sophia KNight for the website ysday, we will be putting the same content on both the sites so that you can enjoy it..we even did toys woowooo.........

Thanks for letting me know what you want to see...whithout you i wouldnt have a site so i need to keep it good!!

I have asked if i can have a blog part on the website and they have said it shouldnt be a prob also a place for you guys to write to me and let me know who you want on the site and stuff like that.

We are planning a days shooting with Lolly, Delta and Amanda for the site just need to get conf so we can book them in..........

Lots of me playing with myself and being naughty....and playing with my girlfriends.....hehe......blogs in my home and behind the scenes 2...............ill take it on my Viv Thomas trip next week and to the US with me 2.............

Hope you guys all okay and had a nice valentines....i went to see my nan who made me a lemon cake...cant get much better than that!!!!!xxxxxxx
15-02-2010 20:10
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Anything you wanna do is fine by me Anna. Can't wait for the vid of you & Sophia, that'll be amazing no doubt. I'm really looking forward to the Viv Thomas stuff. That guy really knows how to do G/G shoots, Imo the best in the business. Good luck with that one & with your own site Anna HeartHeart What about some lemon cake for us then, or you just being greedy?

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
15-02-2010 20:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles