Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?
Nighttimes are far too full on for me, I don't consider myself a cum and go man so much prefer to get know a girlie first, though unfortunately that's difficult to do at £1.50 a minute which is too much to sustain unless your Richard Branson.

I don't deny though it is a lovely feeling to cum at the end of a saucy day chat though I'm still trying to work out how best to achieve this with the girlies blessing (and knowledge) and which channel etc is best lol
16-03-2010 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Sometimes I prefer more clothes on a girl. Some night shows are too full on, and if you're not really in the mood (if you've had a tough day etc) its more difficult to enjoy them.
17-03-2010 20:46
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Well with my Favourite babe being restricted to dayshows only at the moment, i could easily say i prefer the dayshows for that sole reason, but i don't. Nightshows just appeal to me more and always have done not purely on the fact you can 'see' more it's just more entertaining in my opinion. I mean for instance at least you see movement on the nightshows, i know on daytime they ain't exactly allowed to bend over and spread their legs etc, but could at least move now and again, my view is merely based on a few babes i've seen recently...(as i don't watch dayshows much to tell if this happens alot) but it just seems for the most part.. your looking a statue for a hour on daytime, not exactly the best visual experience... but i know there are people who prefer the dayshows over the nightshows so i'll leave it at that, there's my opinion on the matter. Smile

17-03-2010 21:01
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

But I'm usually in the mood for the night shows, its rare when I don't watch them. That number 9 button on the sky remote is easily the most frequently pressed.... Big Grin

In fact I love the babe shows, thats why I'm on this forum! Big Grin
19-03-2010 20:13
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

Generally the night show bore me. Amanda and Sasha did briefly spark some interest but Sasha isnt on anymore Sad and Amanda has learnt how to stay within the boundrie of her knickers Sad .

Daytimes show were much more enjoyable until about 2 weeks ago when sticky tape started appearing everywhere and all of a sudden there appear to be more channels but with less girls annoyed

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
22-03-2010 22:41
stoly Offline
Banned

I have to agree, the day time shows were more of a tease, and pleasing. then the tit tape came in and the tease was gone.
22-03-2010 23:52
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

(16-03-2010 22:31 )docutech Wrote:  I don't deny though it is a lovely feeling to cum at the end of a saucy day chat though I'm still trying to work out how best to achieve this with the girlies blessing (and knowledge) and which channel etc is best lol

I don't really call the shows anymore, but just by some of the posts she's made (and the hundreds that other forum members have made) Kelly Bell is a good choice my friend.

As for the discussion, as much as it may seem like fence-sitting I like both. Nothing wrong with a little variety!

Also it obviously greatly depends on the performer(s) on at said time.
23-03-2010 00:18
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Definately me Tongue
And I would like to really really like to thank every single one of you babes for making the last few years absolutly fantastic.
I think the daytimes really good when the sexy ladies can wear as little as possible and struggle with their clothes,,,just something about that during the daytime really makes me happy and I love seeing shows like that so I do hope thhe restrictions ease a bit.Please ofcom just dont worry to much coz the shows are only trying to cheer us up by having a little fun, in a world of madness ...

Who loves it when the girls have a little slip Surprised

What I like and I adore, is when a babe wears no bra & has one strap of her top over her shoulder big grin that really does it for me if the tops silky and moves about freely

If the restrictions stay high sad
I`d just like to thank all the babes and everyone who owns the shows

The times have been unforgettable
And I hope the good times return
All the best for easter
And its my birthday nxt week Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-04-2010 04:32
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

The advantage with dayshows is they don't have to worry about petty ofcom censorship where as the night shows do. Shame I've got freeview altough I do see earlybird on CH98 and was very impressed by Kimberley Gordon this morning. Was very impressed with her and in fairness her bosses should maybe give her a crack at nights. The dayshows have definately got more sparkle than the night shows of which I love.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
29-10-2010 19:12
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

day shows are way better but i must admit the nite shows catch my attention when a day girl does a few nite hours Big Grin
29-10-2010 19:34